Movies and Cuddle

Finns POV~

(So like, I forgot in the last chapter to say that Millie put her shirt back on. So let's just imagine that she did. K thanks😂😂😂
Btw, Millie/Jillie rant at the end)

Millie and I are walking back home from Jacobs house. We've been silent the whole time. Not awkward silence, but peaceful silence. She then breaks the silence by addressing what all went on a while ago.

"I should have believed Rowan was your cousin. I'm sorry" She says while looking into my eyes. She has been letting out a few sorry here and there during our walk home but I told her it was fine. And I meant it. It was a mistake. I might have done the same thing. I've never had a girlfriend before, I don't know what it's like or what I'm supposed to do during that kind of situation.

"I told you many times Mills, it's fine" I reply with a smile

"But Finn, when a girl says it's fine, it's really not fine" she responds.

"Does it look like I'm a girl to you" I ask with a playful annoying voice. She then starts to laugh and I join her.

"Well I'm s-" she starts but I cut her off.

"Uh uh uh. No more saying sorry. Let's just put all this behind us." I say with a soft smile. Then her face builds up with confusion.

"So your not going to ask me why I was with Jacob?" She asks with a curious voice.

"Honestly, I knew you were just angry so you wanted to go anywhere away from me. I understand. I also knew you wouldn't do anything with him." I say. She then stops walking to hug me.

"I'm so happy you forgave me. I would never do anything with Jacob nor anyone else. All I want to do is be with you forever." She says making me smile

"I love you Mills" I say while we continue walking home

"I love you too Finnie" she replies.

"Finn!!" Millie exclaims while I continue throwing popcorn at her. After we got home, we decided to watch movies and cuddle. That's all we really wanted to do anyways.

I keep throwing the popcorn at her until she grabs my glass of water and pours it all over me.

"Millie Bobby Brown!" I yell while laughing. She starts to laugh while running away. I quickly chase after her and eventually reach her. I pick her up and throw her back onto the couch. I hover over her and begin to kiss her. I then trail the kisses down her jaw and collarbones.

"Damn Millie, you taste like popcorn" I say once I stop kissing her.

"Your fault" she responds with a giggle. I laugh and begin to kiss her again. I love this girl and I'm so happy that she loves me.

A/N
Sorry this was short. But there will be a giant time skip next chapter. You'll love it! Hehehe😏😏😏😏 RANT!⬇️⬇️⬇️

 You'll love it! Hehehe😏😏😏😏 RANT!⬇️⬇️⬇️

I know for a fact she won't be with him forever

I know for a fact she won't be with him forever. She'll finally come to her senses and realize what he did and is doing, is wrong. No, I don't hate her. I just don't like the decisions she makes. I used to think that the reason Finn and Millie were distant was because of Fillie shippers. So I tried my hardest to not ship them anymore. I then came to realize that's it's Jacob keeping them apart. It's like Jacobs casting a spell on her to make her love him and forgive him when he messes up. It's not right.

Another thing is, Millie, nobody gives a shit that it's a "beach day" with Jacob. I'm also talking about all her other Instagram stories too. When she says stuff about how mush she loves him, misses him, when she's going to see him, and when she's with him. It's honestly so annoying! She obviously knows that people are hating on her and hating on Jillie. She tries to fix it by making Jillie seem positive. But it's really not. It's a toxic relationship.

I'm not saying all this stuff cause I ship Fillie. I'm saying it because it's not right to be in a relationship with someone who's a cheater, player, and very inappropriate. Do his parents not know any of this? Do Millie's parents not know any of this? I don't even know anymore.

Sorry for the rant. Please no hate. Love you❤️❤️❤️