First day

Millie's POV~

WOOOOO!!!! Today is the first day of filming and I'm so excited!!! I could hardly sleep last night! Since the sleepover at Gatens house the other night, Sadie and I have gotten really close. She's also interested in acting and I told her she should audition for season two if there will be one and if there's any openings for auditions. She seemed to really like the idea so I hope it can happen!

"Millie get up we have to leave in 10 minutes!" My mom yells interrupting my thoughts.

"I am!" I yell back

I quickly ran to my closet to put on black leggings and a pink hoodie. I then brushed my teeth and ran downstairs.

"I'm ready!" I tell my mom while she grabs her car keys.

"Let's go!" She replies with an excited voice.

"Why are you so happy? Your not even in the show!" I ask laughing.

"Because I'm excited for you! You've been wanting a main part in a show forever!" She responds

"Haha okkk" I say back with a goofy smile.

We just arrived about 15 minutes ago and I already checked into my trailer. It's super nice. It has a very large couch with a desk and chair, probably to do schoolwork on.

"Hi Millie!" A voice yells while bursting through my trailer door. I turn around to see who it is and find Gaten standing there out of breath. He probably ran here.

"Hi! Are you excited to start filming today!" I ask while being really excited myself

"Yeah! Shawn wanted me to tell you to come to set in like 5 minutes." Gaten tells me

"Ok I'll be right there." I respond back

"Cool. I'm going to find the boys. Have fun!" Gaten yells while running away from the trailer. I simply respond with a small laugh and head down to set.

"Hi Millie how are you today?" Shawn asks me

"I'm great and so excited!" I reply

"That's great! So we're going to have you sit down in this little fort area and pretend to fall asleep." Shawn directs me to the fort built up in 'mikes' basement and I sat down while gently laying my head on the pillow.

"Action!" Shawn yells. I begin to act as if I'm falling asleep. It was quite easy but the facial expressions are hard to do sometimes. Especially crying.

"Cut! That was perfect Millie! Great job!" Shawn says

"Thanks!" I reply back

The rest of filming consists of me with the boys and just some little clips with Finn. It was quite fun but the Duffer Brothers said it would get better each episode.

I'm currently in my trailer but I decide to go to Finns and see what he's up to.

I knock on his trailer waiting for a reply but it quickly bursts open revealing the one and only Finn.

"Sup Mills!" He says trying to sound cool. I let out a little giggle and say hi.

"You did great today by the way!" Finn says making me blush

"Thanks, you did great too!" I reply to his compliment.

"I was wondering, do you maybe want to come over after this? I have nothing to do and all the boys are filming." Finn asks

"Sure!"

Finn and I are at his house and we decided to watch High School Musical. It's one of my favorite movies! I kept singing all the songs and dancing along with Finn! We were showing so much fun!

"Your an awesome singer Millie!" Finn says, I give him a small smile

"Thanks!" I say while I continue singing. Soon the song ended and I was out of breath. I plopped down on Finns couch, him doing the same.

"That was hard work!" I exclaim making Finn laugh. I love his laugh.

"Sure was!" He replies

Finns POV~

After singing and dancing for long time, the movie soon came to an end.

"So Millie what do you w-" I cut myself off when I notice her sleeping next to me. She's so cute when she's sleeping. Shut up finn! You sound like a creep! I began to admire all her small features on her face. Her cute button nose, her beautiful kind eyelashes slightly moving while she sleeps, and her adorable small smile. She's like the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life! And trust me, I've seen a lot of girls! I then checked my watch noticing how it's already 11pm. I decided to let her spend the night because she looks so peaceful and I don't want to wake her up. I slowly get off the couch to go to my room. I stop and give Millie a small kiss on her forehead.

"Night Mills." I say while I start to walk up the stairs. I then hear a small voice from the living room.

"Night Finn" Millie says making me realize she was awake. I laugh to myself and continue walking up the stairs.