The Date

(A/N) Hey guys, im going to answer questions tomorrow so if you have any, comment some on the chapter before this one. Face reveal at the bottom of this chapter!

Finns POV~

Today is Millie's and I's date. I decided to not take her out to a restaurant because the paparazzi would get all up in our faces. I set up a little picnic at the beach.
It looked like this ⬇️

(Pretend it's more hidden)

I'm on my way to go pick her up and I feel nervous. Some of my nervousness is because I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I hope she says yes!

Millie's POV~

What to wear, what to wear, what to wear? I have no clue what to wear. He said he's taking me somewhere special but I have no idea what that's supposed to mean! You know what, I'm texting Sadie so she can help me.

Millster😋: hey Sads, can you come over and help me pick out an outfit? Finn and I are going out on a date.

Sads😇: YOUR GOING ON A DATE WITH WOLFHARD!!!??? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!??? And yes, I'm coming right over.

I laughed at Sadie's text and 5 minutes later, I heard a knock at my condos door.

"Hey" I said to Sadie as I opened the door. Without replying, she ran right past me into my room.

"Sadie slow down!" I yelled running after her. I caught up with her in my room and she was already picking out an outfit for me to wear.

"You wanted me to help you, so let me do my job." She said.

"Yeah yeah" I sat on my bed and waited for her to hold up my options.

"How about... this!" She exclaims. It was a red dress that showed WAY to much skin.

"Sadie, I don't want to look like a hooker." I reply

"Ughhhhh!" She yells and begins to look for another outfit.

"What about this one" She holds up a pretty white dress with flowers on it. It looked like this ⬇️

 It looked like this ⬇️