Her

Finns POV~

When I got into the audition room I was so excited! I'm auditioning to play the character Mike! I went in and took a seat in the waiting room.

A few minutes passed and the Duffer Brothers called me in for my audition! I read the lines that they gave me and I think it went pretty good.

"I'm going to go get Millie" Matt said to Ross which replied with a simple 'okay'.

"Who's Millie?" I ask Ross

"She's the girl who will most likely be playing Eleven."

"Oh ok" I reply with a smile. My smile soon gets bigger when this beautiful girl walks into the room with Matt.

"Millie this is Finn, Finn this is Millie." Matt spoke while Millie came closer to me and shook my hand. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach. Oh my god Finn stop! You barely even know her!

"H-hi I'm Finn." I said sounding nervous. Oh god hopefully she didn't notice!

"I'm M-Millie, nice to meet you." She said in response. Her voice is so adorable. I can tell she's British by her beautiful accent. You know what else is beautiful? Her face! She looks like a goddess! Oh my finn! Not again! Stop thinking this! She probably thinks your ugly as hell!

I realized I had been staring a long time so I had to come up with a question quick.

"I'm guessing you auditioned to play Eleven?" I ask. Oh no! That sounded so stupid! Of course she auditioned for Eleven or she wouldn't be in front of me right now!

"Haha, yeah." She said back.

"Cool" I simply responded.

"Well you two, your free to leave and we will let you guys know if you got the part on Monday." Ross says

"Ok, thanks." Millie says.

I just smiled and headed to the parking lot where my mom was waiting.

The whole way home I could not stop thinking about Millie! She was so pretty and sweet! I really hope I get the role as Mike and she gets the role as Eleven! Then I can see her all the time!

A few hours later, I decided it was time to head to bed. It was hard to fall asleep because I kept thinking about the beautiful brunette that was named Millie. "What a beautiful name" I thought as I drifted to sleep with Millie on my mind.

(A/N)

I decided to write Finns POV of meeting Millie😁
Hope ya liked it!