Table Read

Millie's POV~

I'm so glad I got the part! This is seriously the best day of my life! After dinner Monday night, the Duffer Brothers gave us all our scripts. I didn't go over my lines that night cause I was to tired. But I did go to bed with a smile on my face. I just made 4 new friends and get to be on a Netflix show! Everyone was so nice and I can't wait to start filming with all of them!

(Wednesday, table read)

Today is the table read! Last night I went over my lines which weren't very many due to the fact that I was playing a girl who was an experiment at a lab for 12 years. But I have figured out that Mike and Eleven apparently have a thing going on. Well this will be interesting.

I arrived on set and went to greet the boys,
"Hey guys!" I exclaimed while running up to them.

"Yo" Gaten said

"Kids! We need you all to come over here and start the table read!" Shawn Yelled.

"Coming!" Finn yelled back.

During the table read, we went over our lines and all that stuff. We were there for about 7 hours but we got a lot of lines memorized. Well everyone else did but I just had to say "Mike", "Night Mike", and anything else about Mike. It was quite funny how much Eleven was attached to Mike!

After the table read, we all went to Gatens condo. We all got our own condos when we got the parts since we don't live here in Atlanta. Gaten decided it would be a fun idea to play truth or dare. I personally hate that game cause I either have to say something pretty embarrassing or do something pretty embarrassing. We all sat in a circle and took turns asking each other for truths or dares.

"Caleb, truth or dare?" Noah asks Caleb

"Dare!" Caleb exclaims with a daring look in his eye.

"Hmm... I dare you to run around outside and yell "Noah's the best person in the whole entire world and I'm a loser!" Noah says while showing off an evil smile

"Pshhh that's so easy!" Caleb yells before running outside and doing the dare while the rest of us run onto the balcony and watch him and laugh.

"NOAHS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD AND IM A LOSER!" Caleb yells at the top of his lungs.

"Yeah your right, you are a loser." An unfamiliar feminine voice says.

Haha cliffhanger😂😂😂