Your my whole world

Millie's POV~

Fucking Jacob had to ruin our day! I don't even know why he isn't in jail by now. It's probably because of his team keeping him innocent. Ughhhhh. I'm so glad Finns here to protect me. I don't know what I would do without him. There's literally no one else in the world I would rather date then him. I love him.

"Finn." I say breaking the silence. We're both lying on our bed while watching the Kissing Booth (A/N highly recommend watching). I'm laying on his lap with my head on his chest while he softly plays with my hair.

"Yes" he replies with a soft tone. He then pauses the movie motioning me to carry on.

"I freaking love you so much. Your there for me through all the hard times like with Jacob or just life in general. You would do anything for me and I don't deserve it. You light up my day everytime I see your freckled face or hear your soothing voice. You make me so happy. The happiest I've ever been in my life. There are many girls in the world who are much more prettier than I am. But you chose me Finn. You chose me! I don't know what I would do without you, you make me so fucking happy!" I say to him with tears in my eyes. Not sad tears, happy tears. I notice his eyes start to tear up while he pulls me in for a kiss. He then releases the kiss and starts to talk. My god I love his voice!

"Millie, I love you so much too! More than anyone has ever loved someone. Your the love and light in everyday and you are the prettiest girl. No, your the most elegant and stunning girl ever to walk this planet! I chose you because you make me happy. You make my sad days happy and my happy days happier! Your my whole world! I love you Millie Bobby Brown." He says while crying. I move into a position where it's easier to hug him. I let go and we just looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Your the best thing that has ever happened to me Mills" he says

"And your the best thing that has ever happened to me Finnie." I reply. We both then fell asleep in each other's embrace.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, I have a lot of homework tonight. But I made Dance Team!!! Hope you enjoyed this one even though it's short.😁❤️❤️

Also...

Seriously Millie!!!!!🙄🙄🙄