Saying goodbye

Millie's POV~

Today was the last day of shooting season four. The day was filled with mixed emotions of sadness and excitement. Noah and Grace were moving to New York, Maddie was now a worldwide dancer and performs in so many countries. Jack goes along with her. Iris and Gaten decided to move to Florida together. They also announced they were dating. And Lilia and Jaeden moved to San Francisco, so not to far. Sadie, Caleb, Finn, and I were all going to live here in LA. We were sad that many of us were going to live far away from each other but it would bring great opportunities for everyone. After shooting, we all went out to dinner to spend our last night together. Then we all shared our goodbyes and left the restaurant. Sadie, Caleb, Finn, and I were now on our way home in Caleb's car. He was driving, Sadie was in the passenger's seat, and Finn and I were in the back.

"I'm sad they all had to leave." Sadie says breaking the silence.

"Me too. But hey, we'll visit them sometime" Caleb replies while placing his hand on her thigh. Finn and I look at each other smirking.

"What are you two smirking about?" Sadie asks while looking at us through the rear-view mirror.

"Oh nothing" I say giggling

"Whatever" Sadie responds

"Here's your stop" Caleb says while pulling up to Finn and Is penthouse. We reply with a simple "Thanks" and head inside. We already set up all of our furniture and stuff.

"Do you want to play Fortnite?" Finn asks me while walking over to the TV.

"Finn, we play that every day" I whine

"But it's funnnn" Finn whines back

"Alright" I give in.

After playing multiple rounds of Fortnite and Finn beating me, he eventually fell asleep. It was only 8pm so I decided to wake him up. But I wasn't just going to shake him awake, I was going to do it a fun way. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to get a big tub and fill it with ice cold water. Once I was done, I went back to the living room and poured the water all over Finn.

"Hey! Millie what the fuck!" He exclaimed while getting up from the couch. Oh no. I started running upstairs to our room but of course Finn caught me. He then picked me up bridal style.

"Finn! Put me down!" I yell laughing

"As you wish" Finn said while throwing me onto the bed. I started laughing while Finn went to the bathroom to change out of his wet clothes and into dry ones. He then came back and jumped onto the bed. He laid down next to be and interlocked our hands.

"I love you Millie. So much." He says

"I love you too Finn. So much." I reply giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Tomorrow I have something fun planned, but it's a surprise" he says while fiddling with my fingers

"Well don't tell me that now or I'll get impatient." I say giggling

"Oops" he replies laughing

"What do you want to do now?" I ask sitting up

"Sleep" he replies sighing "and cuddling" he adds

"Ok" I reply. I pull up the covers and we both get comfy. He holds my waist while my head is on his chest. I listen to the beautiful sound of his heartbeat. He then turns on the TV and we start watching Keeping up with the Kardashian's. We lay there peacefully in each other's comfort, eventually falling asleep.

A/N
Sorry this one was so short, it's a filler chapter. You guys will love the next one though😁😁😁