Santa Monica

Millie's POV~

Shit! I just woke up with Finn in my bed. I quickly sit up and rub my eyes. Oh no, what if Paige- wait... she isn't here! She had a sleepover at her friends! I threw myself back onto my bed realizing that she's not even here. When my back hit my mattress, it made a loud thud that woke up Finn.

"Sorry" I laugh

"No no it's fine" he replies smiling. I scooch closer to him and lay my head on his chest. He gently plays with my hair.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask

"Well we have to film tomorrow so can today just be a you and I day?" He suggests. I smile and nod my head.

"I love you Mills"

"I love you too Finnie"

He starts kissing all over my face making me giggle. Then he suddenly starts tickling me.

"Finn! Stop!" I yell in between laughs. He jumps off of me and leaves my room.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"To my car. I brought extra clothes with me cause I knew I would end up spending the night." He laughs

"Dork" I say smirking. Finn stops walking towards the front door and turns around with a devilish look on his face.

"What did you call me?" Finn asks

"A dork" I simply reply with an innocent look.

"Well... I guess that means I get to tickle you again" He smirks and runs after me, tackling me with tickles. He then stands up and runs towards the door to his car.

Finn and I are currently at Santa Monica Pier playing games and going on rides. We got some food and candy floss, or as Americans like to call it, 'cotton candy' as well.

"Finn! You have ketchup all over your face!" I yell while wiping the ketchup off his face with a napkin. He laughs in response.

"Come on, let's go on the Ferris Wheel!" I exclaim and drag Finn to the line waiting to go on. While waiting in line, I notice Finn staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask laughing

"Yeah" he responds

"Well... what's on my face!" I laugh again

"Beauty" he responds with a smirk. I playfully roll my eyes and notice it's our time to go on.

"Let's go Finn!" I say excitedly

"I'm coming" he laughs. We quickly step into one of the seats, pulling down the safety bar. The cart begins to move making a clear view of the water. The sun is setting making it even more beautiful.

"Wow this is so pretty." I say

"It sure is" Finn says while staring at the view in front of us.

"But... not as pretty as you" he adds turning his head to stare at me. I lightly giggle in response.

"Hold on, let me take a picture" I quickly take out my phone taking a picture of the wonderful view. I then open up Instagram to post it.

"What are you doing?" Finn asks

"Posting the picture" I reply. He nods in response while putting an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I smile and post the picture.

MillieBobbyBrown: Sunsets are my favorite time of day🌅🌅🌅Likes: 353,011 Comments: 2,711

Likes: 353,011 Comments: 2,711

@Lilia: SANTA MONICA!?? Why didn't you invite me!!??
@sadiesink_: ^
@Maddiezeigler: ^^
@IrisApatow: ^^^
@Gracevanderwaal: I would agree with you Lilia, but I'm busy rn😁
@noahschnapp: same Grace😉
@MillieBobbyBrown: Sorry girls, But Grace and Noah, what is going on between you two? 😏😏
@noahschnapp: oh nothing🤭

"Finn! Look what Noah and Grace commented!" Yell at Finn. He was at my condo again. We're watching High School Musical 2 since we watched the first one last night.

"I know, I saw." He says smirking. He also looks like he knows something I don't.

"Finnnnnnn are you keeping secrets from me" I ask smirking. "You can't keep secrets from your girlfriend." I add

"Ughhh! You can't tell anyone! But Noah and Grace hung out tonight and Noah likes her. I can tell Grace likes him to though, by her comment" he says

"WHAT!?? REALLY!?" I ask while jumping up and down. Finn nods and laughs at the same time as he pulls me back down to the couch.

"I ship them though" I say smirking. Finn does the same.

"I also ship Cadie. Oh and Giris!" I laugh

"I agree!" Finn laughs while pulling me into his chest. I listen to his heart beat making my eyes gently close and I fall to sleep.

Hi Everyone! Hope you liked the chapter! I might not be updating tomorrow or Thursday because I have dance team tryouts and tons of homework. If I have time, then I'll upload. Just wanted to let you guys know. Byeee!!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻