Happiness

READ A/N AT THE BOTTOM

4 years later. Ages 20/21

Finn's POV~

Today's the day. The day I'm proposing to Millie.
Caleb and I just finished filming our new movie that we're both in. We're both on our way home to see our girlfriends. Millie and I bought a house in Malibu with a beautiful view of the ocean. Caleb and I have been in Ohio filming the movie so I haven't been able to visit Millie much. But every chance I had to see her, I did. I miss her so much and I'm so excited to see my baby again. Oh, and propose.

Once I got off of the plain, I went to my car and drove home. God im nervous. What if she doesn't want to get married yet? I know she's only 20 but I can't wait any longer! I want to be able to call her my wife!

I pulled up to the driveway and parked my car in the garage.

"Millie!" I yell while opening the door. I see her running down the stairs like a little kid on Christmas. I laugh as she runs into my arms. I pick her up and hold her thighs so she won't fall.

"I missed you" she whispers into the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too baby" I say softly. I then put her down and give her a small kiss.

"What are we going to do today?" She asks while beginning to fiddle with my fingers.

"Well... you'll have to wait." I smirk. She loudly sighs. I laugh and walk over to the kitchen to grab some water. I chug it down while Millie laughs.

"The fans were right, you are in love with water" she says

"Mhm" I reply while walking over to her. I grab her hands and look into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you" I say as I tuck a loose piece of hair behind her ear. She shyly smiles and replies with a small thank you.

"Go get dressed in a casual but cute outfit. I have a surprise" I say sounding a bit nervous. She runs upstairs and starts to get ready. I let out a sigh and go outside to the backyard. Since we live on the beach, I thought this would be a perfect place to propose. I set up the yard with fairy lights and clipped pictures of us on them. I then begin to lay rose petals forming a path from the back door to the beach. Once it reaches the beach, I lay down the petals to form a big heart. I set up a small dinner of grapes, crackers, and cheese inside the heart. I then head back inside.

"Babe! I'm done!" Millie yells while coming down the stairs. She's wearing a flowy yellow sundress with her hair in a messy bun.

"You look gorgeous Millie" I say

"Oh Wolfhard" she says giggling. Soon she'll be a Wolfhard. I smirk and grab her hand to lead her outside. She gasps with a big smile on her beautiful face.

"Oh my god. This is amazing!" She exclaims while we walk down the path of petals. I smile while we sit down in the middle of the petal formed heart.

"Finn, this is beautiful" she says while she gazes up at the fairy lights above us. I then pull out the snacks and we start to dig in. We begin to try to throw grapes in eachothers mouths but it didn't really work.

"Why did you do all this? I mean I love it and it's amazing but why?" She asks with a curious face but still smiling

"Because... Umm... I have to ask you something." I reply sounding really nervous.

"Yes?" She asks gesturing for me to continue. Here we go. I grab both of her hands and stand up while she stands up with me. I then grab the box with the ring in it out of my pocket and kneel down on one knee. She gasps while she covers her mouth with her hand but still making me able to see her big smile. I notice her eyes beginning to fill happy tears.

"Millie Bobby Brown, we've been together for 4 years now and those 4 years have been the best years of my life. Everyday I've spent with you have been my favorite days. Everytime I see you wake up in the morning lightens my day. Your gorgeous face, amazing personality, and just you being with me makes me extremely happy! I'm madly in love with you and I promised you that we would be together forever. I also promised you that I would marry you. So Millie Bobby Brown, will you make the rest of my days on this planet be filled with even more happiness by being my wife?" I ask while opening the box, exposing the diamond ring. She quickly nods while pulling me in for a short kiss.

"Yes Finn! Yes, yes, yes!" She exclaims while crying. I pull her in for another kiss, appreciating that her last name will soon match mine.

Ok guys so this was the last chapter! I hope you enjoyed the book. Does anyone want me to make a sequel? I already have a bunch of ideas for one but I want to make sure people want me to do one!😁❤️