Telling the Fans

Finns POV~

The cast and I are on set to start filming our last scene for season 4. Millie, Sadie, Caleb, and I all decided to stay and live here in LA. Millie and I didn't want to leave each other because we both believe we'll be together forever. We bought a penthouse that we both will live in. Even though I'm 17 and she's 16, we made some arrangements. Sadie and Caleb decided to do the same as us and buy a penthouse together. They're dating by the way. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my trailer door.

"Finn, it's Millie. Can I come in? It's locked." I hear my girlfriends beautiful British voice. I immediately stand up and open the door.

"Hey mills" I say while hugging her and then walking into my trailer.

"I need to talk to you about something." She tells me. Oh god. Is she breaking up with me!?

"Yeah?" I ask nervously

"Chill Finn I'm not breaking up with you" she reassures me and lets out a small giggle. I love when she giggles.

"Oh good, well what did you want to tell me?" I ask

"Umm when are we going to tell the fans about us?" She asks while fiddling with her fingers.

"Whenever you want. I'm fine with doing it now or waiting." I respond

"Well I kind of want to tell them now. I mean it could be better so we can actually be together in public." She says

"Yeah, I want to show the world your mine anyways" I replied smiling

"Oh Wolfhard, what am I going to do with you" She says giggling

"Kiss me" I smirk

"After we tell the fans" she responds while grabbing my phone off of the counter. She unlocks it with her fingerprint. Yes I let her have her own fingerprint in my phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Posting a photo of us on your Instagram" she replies

"Shouldn't I do that, it's my phone" I say

"Ugh fine" she replies while picking up her own phone and handing me mine. "You post a picture and I'll post one." She says

"Ok. Then after can we kiss?" I ask with a whiny voice

"Yes" she says smirking

MillieBobbyBrown: 826,027 likes 98,825 comments My baby💙

My baby💙

Fillieisreal: HOLY SHIT I KNEW IT

Fillieislife: Finally!!!

Sadiesink_: My favorite ship😍

Finnwolfhardofficial: Ily💞💞💞💞

Mileven4ever: Omg Finns comment!!😁😁😁

Finnwolfhardofficial: 815,235 likes 81,924 comments My baby❤️

My baby❤️

Strangerlover: Look at the way they look at each other😍😍

FinnxMillie: Awww Fillie💕

MillieBobbyBrown: 😘😘😘

NataliaDyer: You guys are so fucking cute! I can't!!!😫😫😫😍❤️

"Done" we both say at the same time. I then smirk at her.

"What?" She asks with a confused face.

"You said when we're done that we can kiss" I reply while wiggling my eyebrows. She then giggled and leans in to kiss me. Our lips are moving in sync while she tugs on my hair. I grip tighter on her waist and she moves to sit on my lap. Suddenly, we hear my trailer door burst open. We turn around and see Noah and Grace standing at the door.

"Hey guys w-" Noah begins to say but cuts himself off realizing that Millie and I were just making out due to her sitting on my lap and her hands tangled in my hair.

"Sorry you both are obviously busy right now" Noah says while turning to leave with Grace. I then notice the two holding hands.

"Wait!" I exclaim "What did you guys want to tell us? And why are you holding hands?" I ask smirking

"Well that's what we came in to tell you both. We're dating now!" Grace says excitedly which causes Millie to squeal and run up from the couch to hug her. While the two girls are having a squealing fit, Noah came to sit by me.

"So Noah, when did you get the balls to ask her out?" I ask

"Well we went on a date and kissed. I immediately felt a spark so I asked for her to be my girlfriend this morning." He replies while smiling.

"That's awesome dude! I'm so happy for you guys" I reply and give him a bro hug. He then stands up to get going with Grace. But before they left, they had to tell us one more thing...

"Oh and by the way, Grace and I are moving to New York after shooting." Noah says. A disappointing look comes from Millie and I.

"Why all the way to New York?" Millie asks

"Because that's where both of our family lives. We also want to get out of this beaming hot weather. We'll visit a lot though. Especially for your wedding." Noah responds and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up." Millie says while blushing.

"Whatever. Bye guys" Noah says waving

"Bye" Millie and I say. Then they both leave and Millie comes back to the couch to sit my me.

"Where were we?" Millie asks smirking

"Right here" I reply and begin to kiss her again.

A/N
Holy shit guys!!! That you all so much for 1K views!!!😁😁❤️❤️❤️