Exciting news

~Monday~

Finns POV~

Ringgggggggg

Ugh my alarm went off. Wait... I have no alarm set for today. OMG IT MUST BE THE DUFFER BROTHERS! I quickly picked up my phone and answered it as quickly as I could.

"Hello?" I ask unsure if it's actually them.

"Hi, is this Finn Wolfhard?"

"Y-yes." I say nervously yet excited thinking I might be getting the part!

"This is Ross Duffer and congratulations you got the part as Mike!"

"Really???"

"Yep, we'll need you to come to set today at 3:15 to meet the other cast members and get your script. It's at the same place we held our auditions so you'll know where to go."

"Wow thanks, I'm so excited! See you soon!"

"Your so welcome and yes, see you soon!"

(Call ends)

Wow! I can't believe I got the part! I'm really looking forward to meeting the other cast members! Hopefully Millie gets to play Eleven!

Oh my! I better tell my mom the exciting news!

"Mom! Guess what?!" I yelled while quickly running down the stairs.

"Yes?"

"I got the part!!!!!!"

Her eyes widen as she runs towards me and gives me a big hug.

"I knew you would! I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks mom. Can you drive me to set? I need to be there at 3:15"

"Yes of course!"

I just arrived to the set. I went inside the main building and saw to boys around my age sitting at a round table taking. I decided to walk up to them and introduce myself. I wonder if they're going to be playing one of the four kids.

"Hi, I'm Finn" I greet them while shaking their hands

"I'm Caleb, nice to meet you!" The brown hair and brown eyed boy says.

"I'm Gaten." The curly haired boy with the glowing blue eyes says as well.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm guessing you both will be playing one of the four kids?"

"Yes, I'm playing Lucas and Gaten over here will be playing Dustin."

"Cool! I'm playing Mike."

"Wow you must of worked really hard to get to play Mike" Gaten says

"Haha I did my best." I reply.

"When did you guys audition?" I ask

"I auditioned about a week ago" Caleb says

"I'm pretty sure I auditioned on last Wednesday." Gaten says

"When did you?" Gaten askes

"Last Saturday." I say

"Cool." they both reply.

"Did any of you meet the other boy or the girl that will be playing Eleven?" Caleb asks

"Well I might of met the girl at my audition, but she was also auditioning so I'm not sure she got the part." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh what about the boy?" Gaten asks

"Haven't seen him." I say

"Oh ok"

Suddenly the gorgeous brunette walks in. She walks towards us and introduces herself to Caleb and Gaten and tells us she got the part!!! After that we met Noah, the boy who will be playing Will. The Duffer Brothers and all of us kids went out to dinner to get to know each other better.

At dinner...

Millie and I sat next to each other while Noah was on the other side of Millie and Caleb and Gaten were on the other side of me.

"Are you guys excited to start filming?" I ask

"YES!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!" Gaten screams

"Gaten shhhh, we're in a restaurant." Millie says

"Ugh sorry" Gaten says in response.

The rest of the time we just talked about our lives and some random facts about everyone of us. Then the Duffer Brothers said they had an announcement for Millie.

"Millie we know your very excited to be playing Eleven, but we need you to accept what we will say next in order to keep the role." Matt says

"Of course I'll do anything!" Millie says

"Well you'll have to shave your head, if that's alright with you?" Matt asks

Millie sat there shocked and her eyes widened a bit. I could tell she was contemplating wether she wanted to accept this or not.

"I'm ok with it." Millie said slightly smiling.

I decided to whisper something in Millie's ear to make her feel better about the situation.

"You'll still look pretty with a shaved head." I whispered to her

She slightly blushed and said thank you.

Wait... why did she blush??? Does she like me??? No of course not!! Stop thinking that Finn!!!

Hey guys!!!
I'm going to try to update everyday or every other day. It depends if I have time to write. School and homework come first but I'll try and upload a lot!
Byeeeee