I love Him

Millie's POV~

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!!!!!!!!

I have to kiss Finn today!!!! My first kiss!!!! It's for the last episode of season one. I'm excited but also extremely nervous. What if he doesn't like the kiss? What if this changes are friendship, in a negative way? Ok, I need to stop thinking about it and think about the not so nervous events that will happen today. Well my friends are coming over after we film today. And no, not the cast. I made some new friends at Coachella a couple months ago. There super nice and sweet! You might be wondering who they are. Well there's Maddie Ziegler, an amazing dancer who was on my second favorite tv show, Dance Moms! (Kuwtk is my first favorite show) Then there's Iris Apatow, I technically knew her before Coachella, we met at Finns music video shoot that she was in as well. They had to kiss in one scene and Finn asked me to come with him that day for moral support. But Iris is really nice and has a crush on Gaten!! I SHIP IT! Next, there's Grace Vanderwaal, she's an amazing singer! Her voice sounds like an angel and I love going to her concerts! Last but not least, Lilia Buckingham. The beautiful girl that's dating Jaeden Lieberher, the boys new friend. She also loves dancing but not as much as Maddie. Oh by the way, along with Jaeden, Jack (Kelly, not Grazer. Sorry) has also became friends with the boys. In fact, jacks also dating Maddie! They're so cute together! I've realized I have been thinking about this stuff for so long that it's time to go to set! Well here we go...

"Umm hey Finn." I say awkwardly to Finn as we approach each other.

"Hi" Finn says looking down. I notice a small hint of red forming on his cheeks.

"You excited to... Umm... k-kiss?" He asks beginning to look up. I immediately look down feeling my cheeks warm up.

"I guess. It's just acting" I say. I kind of wish it wasn't acting. I then hear Finn say something under his breath. I couldn't understand it though.

Finns POV~

"I guess. It's just acting" Millie says. I'm sad that she thinks that even though it's the truth.

"I wish it wasn't" I say under my breath so Millie doesn't hear.

"What did you s-" She gets cut off by Shawn calling us over. Well... here we go.

"Well.. i-i was thinking... I don't know... maybe we could go to the Snowball, together?" I as Mike say to Millie as El.

"Snowball?"

"It's this cheeses school dance where you go in the gym and dance to music and stuff. I've never been but I know you're not supposed to go with your sister."

"No?" Eleven (Millie) asks

"I mean you can but it'll be really weird" I say back

"You go to school dances with someone that... you know... someone that you like."

"A friend?"

"Not a friend... a... a... a, someone like a" And then BOOM I kissed her! I kissed Millie! Well Mike kissed her, BUT I'M STILL MIKE!!! I can't say I didn't like it, cause I did.

Millie's POV~

OH MY GODDDDD!!!! I just kissed Finn!!! I'm blushing so hard right now! I want to confess my feelings for him cause I do like him. No, scratch that, I love him!

Small time skip next chapter😁