Camping

Time skip to 3 months after filming season 2

Sadie's POV~

This past year and a half have been so fun! I auditioned for season two of Stranger Things and got the part as Max! It's really cool because I get to play Caleb's characters love interest! I've started developing a lot of feelings towards him but don't know how to tell him yet. Anyways, currently the boys, Millie, and I are going camping. Iris, Lilia, Maddie, Grace, Jack, and Jaeden came along with us. The boys went to go explore while us girls are sitting in my tent.

"So Grace, do have anyone catching your eye?" Iris asks Grace with a smirk

"Umm well I guess Noah is kinda cute." Grace Shrugs. We all squeal until we hear ruffeling coming from outside.

Finns POV~

"Finn, you can't deny that you weren't flirting with Millie!" Caleb yells at me while walking back to the campsite with the other boys.

"I was not! Stop saying that!" I yell back blushing.

"Ok now your blushing!" He says back laughing. Then the other boys start to laugh as well.

"God guys stop!" I say angrily

"Fine." Caleb responds

We continue to walk until we reach the tents and the girls pop out of Sadie's tent.

"Sup boys." Maddie says to all us boys.

"Hey babe!" Jack says while running over to her and picking her up and starts kissing her.

"Oh my god! Get a room you two!" Gaten yells at the couple

"Ok." Jack replies while carrying her to his tent

"Wow I didn't expect them to actually agree to me!" Gaten laughs

"Finn did you bring your guitar?" Noah asks

"Yeah why?" I ask back

"Well we're obviously bored so why don't you play us a tune!" He replies back

"Ugh fine." I say while running to my tent, picking up my guitar. I run out and see everyone sitting by the campfire. I sit next to the empty spot besides Millie.

"What should I play?" I ask everyone

"In my Blood? By Shawn Mendes?" Millie asks.

"Yeah!" I respond smiling. I start playing the first few cords. Soon everyone plus myself start singing the lyrics. Then everyone stops singing but I continue to play as Millie continues to sing.

"Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough
Someone help me
I'm crawling in my skin
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood" She sings beautifully. Her singing brings butterflies in my stomach that never seem to leave. I think I'm falling in love with this girl but I don't know if she feels the same. Can someone help me?

Once we finished singing everyone went to bed in their tents. I decided to stay up a little and play some cords on my guitar.

"Couldn't sleep?" I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn my head and notice Millie walking towards me.

"Nope. You?

"Couldn't either" she responds while smiling and sitting down next to me.

"Your great at playing guitar" she says still smiling

"Thanks, your great at singing." I say while she blushes and looks down

"Millie?" I ask. Her head slowly begins to look up and lock her eyes with mine. Her eyes are literally breathtaking. The sparkling golden flakes in them make them even prettier.

"Yeah?" She asks. I then realize why I said her name in the first place. I was going to confess my feelings. Wait, oh no, I'm having second thoughts. Stop Finn!!! Just tell her!! No, no I can't! We're only 13! Well she's 13 I'm 14, but still!

"N-nevermind" I say while I see her lips form a frown. I instantly felt bad so I decided to compliment her.

"I like your dress." I tell her while she begins to smile.

"Thanks." She replies while standing up.

"We should probably head to bed now." She states while I stand up as well.

"Yeah" I say while giving her a hug goodnight.

"Goodnight." She says while letting go

"Goodnight" I reply while heading to bed in my tent.

I will tell her, just not now. When I'm ready.