I promise.

Finns POV~

My eyes flutter open as I look around at my surroundings. I see a beautiful girl laying in my arms with the sun beaming on her face making her glow. I then realize what today is. It's the day I'm giving Millie a promise ring. I obviously can't propose cause we're to young to get married so I'll give her a promise ring to promise I will propose to her one day. Sadie and Caleb agreed to help me with this by setting up the backyard earlier this morning. I wanted to do this in the morning instead of at night because I have the whole day planned of events.

"Baby wake up" I whisper to the sleeping girl in my arms. Her eyes begin to open very slowly and her lips begin to form a smile.

"Hi" he says while moving some hair out of my face.

"Time to get up, I have a suppose for you outside" I say while smiling

"I'm up!" She yells and begins to get ready for the day. I inform her that when she's done, to come into the backyard.

I begin walking outside and notice the whole backyard set up how I dreamed for it to be. There's a small blanket set up with a bunch of pillows, chocolate, and candles. Underneath the pillows lays the box with the promise ring inside and a note from Sadie and Caleb.

Dear Finn,
We hope you like all of this. We got Millie's favorite chocolates and favorite scented candles. Also, we hope this all goes well!
Love, Caleb and Sadie

I smile at the note and get my phone out to thank them. I quickly sent the message and notice Millie walking outside in a beautiful dress. Her hair was braided into two buns which looked adorable.

"What's all this?" She asks once reaching me. I quickly grab the box and begin to speak

"Millie Bobby Brown, you are the most stunning, smart, kind, sweet, cute, and amazing girl I have ever met in my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Unfortunately we're to young to get married but with this promise ring, I promise you that one day I'll propose to you. We'll have the biggest and bestest wedding ever. We can start a family and have a beautiful baby girl or boy. Would you accept my promise?" I look into her beautiful brown eyes waiting for a response. I notice her tearing up while smiling.

"I promise." she replies while giving me the biggest hug ever. I open up the box and put the ring on her finger. She gasps while smiling

"Oh my gosh Finn, this is beautiful!" She exclaims

"Just like you" I reply with a smirk

"Oh stop" she says while playfully rolling her eyes

"Come on, I have a fun day planned ahead of us!" I yell while running back into the penthouse. She giggles and follows me.

Right now we're at a restaurant for lunch. A lot of paparazzi were surrounding us but they eventually left. We started to talk about how our lives would be after we get married.

"I want a big house with a gigantic pool, live with my gorgeous freckled husband, and have two beautiful daughters." She says giggling

"I can make those happen" I reply smirking. She keeps giggling until someone unexpected comes over to our table. Ugh Jacob Saggytits.

"What are you doing here?" Millie says while glaring at him.

"I'm here to see this pretty girl" he replies while snaking his arms around her shoulders.

"Fuck off" she says to him sharply while pushing his hands off of her.

"Go away Jacob! By the way, im the only one that is allowed to call her pretty." I say

"Not when she dumps you for me" He says giving me and evil grin

"I will never leave Finn nor will I ever date you!" Millie exclaims

"Sureee" Jacob says smirking

"Fuck you" She yells at Jacob. Soon enough the whole restaurant is looking at us. This will probably be on the internet in a few minutes.

"Oh I know you want to." He says back still smirking. Ok, that's it! I stand up from my chair and punch him square in the face. I then quickly grab Millie's hand and lead her out of the restaurant.

"I'm so done with that Fuckboy" I mutter under my breath.

"Me too" Millie responds knowing what I said.

"Let's just go home and watch movies" I say trying to lighten the mood. She nods while beginning to smile. Why did Jacob have to ruin this day????

Hey guys! I won't be updating tomorrow cause I have dance tryouts again (my last day! Yessss!😩) and I'm going to a Taylor Swift concert. But I'll upload on Wednesday. Bye❤️❤️❤️