I love you too

Sorry guys, another time skip. I had no ideas and I wanted them to be older. But enjoy!

Time skip to filming season 4. They are now 16 and 17

Finns POV~

Ughhh! I can't seem to tell Millie I like her! It's been 3 years! 3 years since I officially started to like her more than a friend. I doubt she likes me back. No one would want me. No one would ever want me.

"Finn, it's time to go to Noah's birthday party!" Millie announces while standing up from my bed. Oh, yeah, Millie came over before Noah's party because she was bored. Our condos have no entertainment besides a tv. Oh by the way, we moved filming to LA for some reason. No one knows exactly why but we think that it's because the Duffer Brothers thought it would be better filming here.

"Ok, let's go." I let out a sigh and stand up from my chair in my bedroom.

Millie and I grab our sweatshirts and throw them on. We then pull up the hoods so the paparazzi won't recognize us. We walk outside, go to my car, and drive to Noah's. While driving, I glance at Millie a couple times noticing she's quite nervous about something.

"Are you alright?" I ask her

"Y-Yeah" she sighs

"You don't seem alright." I reply

"I'm fine!" She harshly responds. Oh she's definitely not fine. I decided to just leave it alone and not ask questions.

Millie's POV~

Truth is, I'm not fine. About a year ago, this irrelevant boy named Jacob Saggytits or some shit tried hitting on me at a party. It was Hayden Summerall's birthday party. The only reason I went was because I'm friends with his girlfriend Annie. (Not anymore 🙄) Anyways, Jacob gave me this weird alcoholic drink and started dancing with me. He tried touching me in places where he shouldn't touch. I tried to push him away but he ended up grabbing my hand leading me upstairs. Luckily, Sadie saw the whole thing and ran after Jacob and I while he was taking me into an empty bedroom. She punched him and took me back to my condo. Sadie and I agreed to keep this a secret so the boys wouldn't do anything to him. I know Jacob will be at this party because Noah told me he invited him.

Finn and I arrived at the party. Here we go... We get out the car and Finn grabs my hand still noticing my nervousness. I let out a small smile. Ok I need to get this off my chest, I really, really, really, really, like Finn. No, scratch that, I love him. I don't want to tell him because I know he won't feel the same way.

"C-can you stay with me?" I ask Finn. I'm scared Jacob will do something.

"Yeah, of course" he replies blushing. Wait why is he blushing, does he like me?

We continue walking until we reach the door. Finn knocks and Gaten answers letting us in.

"Do want something to drink?" Gaten asks Finn and I.

"Water" we both reply at the same time.

"Brb" Gaten responds while looking down at Finn and I's hands smirking. We instantly let go of each others hands and Gaten laughs walking away.

"7 minutes in heaven!" I hear Sadie yell. Finn and I shrug and walk towards her. We all sit in a circle and I notice Jacob walking towards us. He sits down next to me on the side that isn't occupied by Finn. He then raps his hand around my shoulder causing me to flinch. I notice Finn's face beginning to grow red with anger.

"Can you not?" I ask scooting away from Jacob.

"Why baby?" He asks with a smirk scooting towards me.

"First, she's not your baby. Second, she told you not to. Do your elf ears even work?" Finn angrily states. Jacob sends him a evil looking glare and stands up walking away from the circle.

"What happened between you two?" Finn whispers to me

"It's not important" I reply.

"It seems i-"

"Millie spin the bottle!" Sadie yells cutting off what Finn was about to say. I sigh and spin it. Oh great, it lands on Finn, who I majorly have a crush on. I notice Finn blushing while looking down.

"Well Fillie, go in the closet." Sadie says with a smirk. I grab Finn's hand and pull him in wanting to get this over with. Maddie follows us while locking the door laughing.

"Millie?" Finn asks me in this dark closet. I look down knowing what he's going to ask me.

"Yeah?" I ask back still looking down.

"Please answer me. What happened between you and Jacob?"

I let out a sigh and told him what happened at the party a year ago.

"Why didn't you tell me, or anyone else!" Finn yells with anger and disappointment in his voice.

"I didn't want to tell anyone else because I thought they would hurt him." I reply back.

"Millie! He could have raped you! Of course we wouldn't kill him, but we would have thrown a few punches." Finn's says

"Whatever." I say not wanting to continue this conversation.

"Millie, I care about you. if anything ever happens to you, please tell me. I want to be there for you. I lo-... your important to me mills."

"What were you going to say?" I ask realizing he cut himself off from saying something.

"Nothing." He replies looking down and blushing.

"It's obviously not nothing." I state making him look at me.

"You know what fine, I'll tell you. You probably won't even feel the same way but Millie, I like you. More than a friend. Your so gorgeous, smart, sweet, and you give me a gazillion butterflies in my stomach. You make my days light up with joy when I hear your beautiful British accent. I know you won't like me back, I'm ugly and boring. Hell you probably want nothing to d-" I cut him off with a quick peck on his lips.

"Finn, I like you too. No, I love you" I tell him

"I love you to Mills!" He replies and begins kissing me. I instantly kiss back. He depends the kiss making butterflies appear in my stomach. He detaches our lips and asks me the question I wanted him to ask me for 3 years.

"Millie, will you go on a date with me on Saturday?"

"Yes!" I yell