Poison Ivy

When Kara and Mon-el finished cooking their dinner they decided that they would sit at the table and give Lilly a cookie, and come cut up fruit as well as some milk.

As Mon-el, Kara and Lilly were at the dinner table eating quietly Kara and Mon-el not being able to talk about 'Super girl' business Lilly decided to make conversation

"Are you to Married?" Lilly asked

"No" Mon-el said suddenly

"No honey were not why do you ask?" Kara asked

"Oh um no reason" Lilly replied Kara and Mon-el looked at each other Mon-el shrugging not knowing what to do, I mean he came to earth was hear for almost 14 months and then had to leave because of the atmosphere being polluted with lead that apparently can kill daxumites and after 7 short months everything returned back to normal.

Kara sighed thinking of what it could be like having a child of their own, and as she was about to ask a question, all they heard was a loud bang and Kara's cell phone.

"Mike" Kara basically telling mon-el to take Lilly into a safer room.

"Kara we need you at that school like right now" Alex said over the phone

"Um yeah about that me and Mon-el are babysitting the young girl that live's next door to us" Kara replied

"Kara" Alex said "Ok I will figure something out" Kara replied hanging up the phone finding Mon-el and Lilly in the walk in closet hiding Lilly scared for her life, and Mon-el being so gentle keeping her safe made her heart melt, but she know that Lilly was priority but so was National City.

"Lilly are you ok?" Kara asked Lilly sitting down next to Mon-el

"I'm scared" Lilly cried

"Oh honey you don't have to be scared, everything is going to be ok, I'm going to go check ok. Mike stay here. I'll be fine, and if I see supergirl i'll say you say hi, and that you want to meet her ok." Kara told Lilly giving her a kiss on the head and Mon-el a Kiss on the lips. Walking out the back into the shed where she hid some of her gear, if something like this ever happened.

"Alex, I'm out do you know whats going on?" Kara asked

"No all we know if that there was some type of explosion." Alex told Kara

"Ok i'll go check it out" Kara replied and flew over to the school to see mums and teachers running from the school. Kara flew into the school to see plants everywhere.

"Alex looks like we have a new alien, this one shoots plants" Kara yelled

"Supergirl what a nice surprise hope you not elegiac to poison ivy" this alien who sounded like a female asked her.

"Kara don't touch it we don't know if it can harm you" Alex told Kara

"Then what do I do, if I use my heat vision it might light up the whole school" Kara explained

"Then used your freeze breath" Alex explained. Kara blew her breath but it didn't seem to work. "Alex it's not working" Kara yelled

"It won't supergirl your just making it stronger" The young women, said that was shooting poising ivy out of her hands. Kara started to feel light headed and weak she didn't know why.

"Alex, I think" Kara said before being captured with the poising Ivy that threw her to the ground.

"Kara, Kara" Alex yelled "We need to get there now" Alex said to jhon

"Ok, call Mon-el" Jhno told Alex

"Um Jhon, he's looking after" Alex couldn't finish before she could finish Jhon interrupted her.

"Call him and let him know whats going on." Jhon told Alex. She nodded nodded and picked up her cell phone and called Mon-el

"Alex, whats going on?" Mon-el asked Alex

"Um Kara's down, J'hon has gone out to see if he can help her" Alex started before being cut off again. "Alex give me to seconds I think Lilly's mum's here" Mon-el taking Lilly's hand sneaking out to see her mum at the door.

"Mike, thank god your ok" Shelly said

"Yes, you can stay in here, Kara went to find you and hasn't come back" Mon-el told her

"Go" Shelly replied

"Stay in our closet" Mike told the two. They both nodded. Mon-el called Alex back. "Alex, I've left Shelly and Lilly in our closet where it's safe, is everything ok?" Mon-el asked

"Go there J'hon may need your help" Alex told Mon-el. "Ok" he replied running with his speedy ability ran into the school.

"Mon-el, Glad you could make it, can you find Supergirl" Jhon asked Mon-el nodded and speed round trying to find her.

"Mon-el right, Supergirl's buddy or I should say love interest" A young women yelled out

"Who are you?" Mon-el asked

"The name's ivy, and well lets just say you 'friend' I pulled her down with poison Ivy with kyrponite in it" she said and laughed shooting up out of the school.

"Supergirl" Mon-el yelled out. Hear groans, he raced over to Supergirl.

"Hey" Mon-el said holding Kara's head up.

"Alex, this is bad we need to get her under a yellow sun" Mon-el called Alex trough his ear piece thats connected to his phone.

"Get J'hon to fly her back" Alex told Mon-el

"Ok" Mon-el replied

"J'hon, we need to fly Supergirl back she's not looking good" Mon-el told J'hon. J'hon picked her up flying back to the DEO while Mon-el went back to their house letting Shelly and Lilly know that it was safe to return home. He didn't want to scare Lilly with the fact that Kara was hurt, so he just made up that she was slightly injured and that paramedics were treating her now. He walked them back to their house and then ran as fast as he could to the DEO so he could be by Kara's bed side.

When Mon-el arrived he rushed into the medical room to find Eliza, Alex and Jhon talking.

"How is she?" Mon-el asked. Alex looked down. Eliza pulled him aside towards Kara's bed.

"She will get better but at the moment, she isn't doing the best. The Kryptonite didn't hit her near anything major, she is very lucky" Eliza told Mon-el. He nodded and sat down next to her giving her a kiss on the hand.

"I'm here" Mon-el whispered

A few hours later Mon-el was still by Kara's bed side. J'hon come up behind him touching his shoulder.

"Get some rest, I will call you if anything happens" Jhon told Mon-el

"No I'm not leaving her side" Mon-el told J'hon. J'hon nodded leaving the room

Mon-el dozed off waking him self up again so he would always be there if she were to wake up. Mon-el eventually closed his eyes falling asleep. Mon-el was awoken buy a hand which he thought was Kara's but it was Alex's hand.

"Go freshen up have some breakfast, I will call you if anything happens" Alex told Mon-el. Mon-el nodded rubbing his face with both his hand.

"She is going to be ok" Alex reassured him. He nodded again

"Um can I ask you something" Mon-el asked getting up.

"Sure" Alex replied "Um in privet?" He asked again. As they walked out of the room into a closes off room.

"Um so on daxm we have marriages chosen for us at birth and I was just wondering" Mon-el started feeling anxious about what he was about to say. "Is there something special a guy has to do before he proposes. Is that what people call it?" He asked Alex

"Um Mon-el your not thinking?" Alex asked Mon-el.

"Well" Mon-el started Alex smiled "Mon-el its fine, I know she loves you and I know you truly love her, its polite to ask the father, but because" Alex started and cairned on forgetting about their dad's betrayal. "You can asked Eliza" Alex confirmed. Mon-el nodded thanking Alex, walking out of the DEO, to freshen up.