Meeting Family.

Hey sweeties... I hope you enjoyed the last chapter I'm up to writing chapter 29, so I'm thinking when I get to either Chapter 35.. I will skip a couple of years, and see how they are going because of course I need to include their wedding

ENJOY see you Tuesday after the Supergirl episode..... 

Kara's POV

It was 2 pm thankfully the twins had slept for twice the amount of time they usually do, So they were ready for lost of stimulation and meeting new people. I knew that they would be exhausted and we would be to, so in advance I ordered dinner to be delivered to our door at 6 pm, now that we have babies we eat a lot earlier and go to bed earlier but I sure that in a few months it will go back to normal.

The doorbell rang, Mon-el went to answer, while I placed the Felix and Olive in their playpen, I also quickly got out their Pram when we were sitting down they were able to lay down in their prams.

"Hey, Kara," Wyn said as he walked into the living room. "Wyn hey" I responded giving him a hug, come," I said as I walked over to their playpen. "This is Oliver," I said as I passed him, Oliver, He nervously held out his arms, cradling Oliver. "and This is Felix," she said picking up Felix. Holding him against her chest. Just on cue Oliver started to cry when Mon-el walked into the room with Lena and James, he rushed over two Wyn who was hesitating what to do, Kara giggled as Mon-el took Oliver out of his hands. "Hey James, Hey Lena," I said as she gave them each a small hug with one hand which she has mastered. "This is Felix," I said and This is Oliver," Mon-el said as well all went to sit down waiting for Alex and Ruby arrived.

"So how's life as a mother to twins?" Lena asked

"yeah its good, hard, but it's amazing," I said with a smile, As Lexie was about to walk into the room, there was another knock at the door which Lexie got. She walked back into the living kitchen area with Eliza, Alex, and Ruby.

"Hey," I said to the four girls that walked in handing Felix off to Lexie, giving Eliza, Alex and ruby a hug, allowing them to sit down.

As they all sat down, Lexie handed Felix back to me so her and ruby could go sit down on the floor.

"Kara I know you said not us to bring anything for the twins but we had to" Eliza started as she got up and walked out into the hallway.

"Eliza," I asked

"Kara, this is from all of us," Alex said, as Eliza brought out two large blue baskets.

"Thank you" Mon-el and I said at the same time, as Alex took held of Felix and Eliza took hold of Oliver. As Mon-el Lexie and I looked through the baskets.

Kara pulled out two Large elephant pillows, 1 blue and cream with 'Olli' on it and 1 green and aqua with 'Felix' on it. "Oh these are so cute," I said gushing over the two pillows that will help them eventually crawl and set them self up. I then pulled out one onesie that said 'Dad you got this' with arrows pointing to the art legs and head. I showed mon-el and he laughed. As we continued to look through the basket, Alex handed Felix to Ruby, and Eliza handed Oliver to Lena and James.

Lena started to pick Oliver up and pass him to James, Oliver's neck fell back causing him to cry, I immediately dropped what I was holing not caring what it was and raced over to Oliver and placed his neck in her arms. "Kara I'm so sorry," Lena said "It's ok, um I think the boys are a little tired, so I'm just going to put them to bed," I said as Ruby placed Felix in my other arm. I walked slowly into their room, away from all the commotion.

I had been in the twins room for a while, trying to clam Oliver down, but he wouldn't I placed him down into his cot and walked out to wave him in.

"Hey is everything ok? He asked I shook my head and sat down on the rocking chair that famously brought them into labor.

"Kara, tell me," He said to me lowering down to my level placing his hands in mine. "I can't do it, I don't want her here, she almost hurt my child Mon-el, she's hurt me in the past with kryptonite," I said.

"Ok, its ok," He said as he gave me a kiss and a call cuddle before leaving.

Mon-el's POV

When I saw Kara leave with the twins into their bedroom, I knew she was upset, and I could see it on Lena's face, she didn't know what to do, she was in shock too.

"Mon-el I'm so sorry, I" she started talking

"It's ok, I'm just gonna let her put the twins down and I'm sure that everything will be fine.

As we all continued to talk, I explained that I was going to become a stay at home dad, until the kids were able to do to kindy at least. And by now were able to tell who looks like who, Oliver looked like Kara with the hair and the eye, but as Kara say's he has my cute nose, and Felix, look like me with the brownish hair and grey eye's. Kara had not come out from the twins bedroom, and usually, it takes 10 minutes on a good day, sometimes more on other days.

"Sorry, just going to check how Kara is going," I said as I got up from the ground and walked into their room. When I walked into the room, I saw Kara sitting on her chair crying. I rushed over to her, bending down to her level.

"Hey, is everything ok?" I asked her "tell me whats wrong" I asked again, and she proceeded to tell me what was wrong, it hurt me to that Lena almost could have killed our child, I was thinking exactly the think, I gave her a kiss and got up, and she got up with me, walking out together leaving the twins to settle down themselves.

"Is everything ok?" Eliza asked us, I nodded my head as well as kara, I pulled her in close. And then she asked

"Wyn can I talk to you for a second" Kara asked as they walked into the twins room, with him. While Kara was talking to Wyn about being their godfather, which we talked about together, I told Lena straight.

"Lena I know you didn't mean to do what you did, I think we just need some time with Family, I'm really sorry," I told her.

"I'm really sorry," Lena said begging to stay. "I know Lena, please Kara will talk to you when she is ready, she is having trouble adjusting to our new life," I said. Eliza and Alex already knew that but didn't want to say anything, both James and Lena got up, I showed them out, leaving us with family.

Authors POV

As Kara and Wyn were still trying to calm them down, Kara asked wyn "I would like to ask you if you want to be there Godfather, you know in case Alex or Eliza can't look after them when we are on a mission or get injured" Kara said rambling

"Kara, of course, but what if I hurt them like Lena almost did" Wyn asked

"Wyn I know you won't, you will get used to it," Kara said

"Are you ok with Lena?" He asked

"I don't know, my identity, almost came out with me and my pregnancy as well as taking time off of being Supergirl," Kara said Wyn placed his head in the crook her neck. It will be ok" He said to her

"Thank you, you are the only real friend I can trust about being Kara and Supergirl, other then Mon-el of course" Kara said, as she laid Olli back into his bed now calm, Wyn did the same, they both walked out into the living room, to see them all laughing and smiling, and wyn couldn't wait to announce his new role of the family.

"You ladies and gentleman are looking at the godfather to Olli and Felix," Wyn said happily, everyone cheered but Kara cut it short, by shushing them.

For the rest of the afternoon, they all sat and chatted and continued to have a look at what their friends got them, which included a measurement, Graff, A heap of dummies (pacifiers), and many more cute things. 

Thx for reading see you later.