The Morning After

Supervalorians !!!! SO we didn't get what we want :( but I'm looking at it in another way. it could all be a stunt !!! but for now ! SHAME SHAME ON YOU writers, how can you just lead us up, and push us right down and not give us what we want !!! I mean come on!  But think of the bigger picture, he could come back Chris hasn't confirmed it himself ?? unless I haven't seen it! 

 We still have Melwood and our great imaginations on what could of happen :) 

So this chapter is a little SAUCY !!!!

Kara's POV

I woke up the next morning, looking at the man beside me, I couldn't believe that we were married, as I looked down the bed the sheets were intertwined, making me think of last nights events, she smiled, arching her back and cuddling into Mon-el.

"Morning" Mon-el said with a smiled coming closer giving me a kiss.

"Morning" I replied with a smile as he pulled away from the kiss, but I pulled him in again and continued to kiss him receptively. We both continued to kiss heating it up a little.

A few hours later we woke again, actually getting out of bed and went down to pay for the reception and room, they were shocked that the reception had already been paid for, so they only had to pay for the room, which for them was still quite a lot of money, being a young family, and only one working parent. The two walked out to their car hand in hand, everyone basically knows they were newlyweds, so they could go home and spend the day by themselves, doing whatever they pleased. That really included cleaning the house and doing groceries shopping and anything they would want to do together but can't because either they had the twins with them or one of them was looking after them at home. Another thing that they have always wanted to do was to have a mid-day session, and that's what they exactly did, it started off with they cuddling on the couch and then Mon-el started to Kiss his wife, on the lips and down his neck. Kara moaned getting up and facing her husband, "Should we talk this to the bedroom?" Kara asked.

"Why no one's home," He asked

"Good point," Kara said and started to aggressively kiss him. Kara started to undress mon-el on the couch, unbuttoning his shirt, him helping her take it off, she was next, he pulled her shirt off next. Kara trailed her hands down to his pants unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants off.

Cover your eyes if you don't want to read

It was Mon-el turn, he helped Kara take his pants off, he trailed his hands down her abdomen, and around her waist, he trailed his fingers around her sweat pant line, teasing her before pulling the straight off, teasing her again by sliding his hands down the back of her thong. They both emailed and continued to kiss, all while pulling each other's boxers and thong off.

Mon-el wrapped his arms around Kara's back reaching her bra, they both groaned, wanting to get inside of each other. Mon-el easily unclipped her bra, throwing is off somewhere.

Mon-el trailed his hand down to her waist down to her thighs, he pulled her closer to him making her moan, and shivers when down her spine. Both of their hands met each other, they looked into each other's eye's smiling at each other. Kara placed her hands on his thighs, moving them down to his now erect dick, Mon-el groaned at her touch but feeling amazing, he thrust into her touch, wanting to reach his climax. Mon-el pushed her hands away quickly so he could help Kara reach her climax, he loved his hands down, flicking her clit, making her moan and arch her back, his fingers slid into her clit, he held his dick, rubbing it, ready to push it into her. Kara was on the bottom, Mon-el pulled her arms up resting them above her head placing his hands onto, ready to move. He thrust himself into her, push is fully erect dick into her, making them both moan as they kissed each other with a passion, kissing each others neck. They thrust, Mon-el was reaching his climax, but Kara still needed more, so he moved one of his hands down her stomach, to her bellybutton, making her giggle as it tickled, he smiled, he finally reached both of their parts. "Ready" Mon-el asked through their kisses, Kara nodded "I need it, make it happen" Kara said with passion, and huffs, from lack of hair, Mon-el nodded and obeyed her words, he made sure that he got his dick and her clit, it the right spot, at the right time, as he pulled himself out slightly he slightly rubbed his dick which caused a small flick to her clit, making her moan, and arching her back. She was almost there, she just needs a few more, hard thrusts as she reaches her moan so loudly that it echoed off the walls. They both laughed, Mon-el Feb on top of her carefully, and then sliding down beside her, he kissed her neck, smiling as she turned toward his him, giving him a gentle kiss. "I love you," Kara told mon-el "And I love you to Wife" he replied smiling cheekily.

Open your eyes.

They give each other a small kiss, cuddling into each other before hearing a knock at the door, and with Kara's super hearing she heard the lock of the front door unlocking.

"We need to get into the bedroom now, pick all our clothes up," Kara said as she sped to their bedroom, making it look messy so it actually looked like they were in their in the first place.

Mon-el sped round cleaning up and gathering their clothes racing into their bedroom, just as the door opened. The two just laid there smiling at each other laughing at the possible encounter of what could have happened if their twins, Lexie and Jack, as well as Eliza, saw them, where they were.

As they laid together in their bed as a married couple they stayed quiet waiting for their boys to come into their room. As they heard the tapping of little feet and the squeak of the door open, they smiled at each other pretending to be asleep, that was until they heard Alex?"

"Alex?" Kara mouthed to mon-el, he just shrugged his shoulders as seamless as possible, so they couldn't see movement that was until the Felix and Oliver climbed up on to the bed, now they had learnt how to do that since they learnt how do stand up, and try to climb on to the couch, it was probably easier since the bed for them had a small step from the base.

They fake yawned so it was like they were just walking up, thankfully kara put on a singlet, and a new pair of underwear on, so she wasn't completely nude, Mon-el put on boxers too, otherwise they would have to answer some question's that they hope they wouldn't need to ask at least till they are 16.

"Mumma, dadda" Oliver said

"mmmamam, daad" Felix said trying to get out his words, it was hard for Felix to talk, he was only 1 but we knew something could be wrong but we made sure that we kept going as normal until we knew that had to get help.

"Hello my babies" Kara said as she got up, hearing louder ore heavier foot steps, the two adults made sure they were covered.

"Felix Oliver, come o..n" Alex spoke coming into the room, looking at them on the bed and then looking at us smirking. "Mummy and dad will be out in a minute, let's go watch some tv" Alex said and she helped them off the bed allowing Mon-el and Kara have one last kiss getting out of bed and changed so they could see their son's and daughter.

Once the two were changed they walked out to see Lexie and Alex at the counter and Felix and Oliver watching TV with their cups, and a bowl each of soft food they are able to feed themselves.

"Hi," Alex said

"Hey, where is Jack?" Mon-el asked Lexie

"Um he went home, we spent all of yesterday together and he hardly sees his parents anymore" Lexie explained as she went over to the twins.

"So you to have fun?", "I'm sure the couch is very comfortable," Alex asked Kara blushed

"Ok, thank you for looking after them, I think we are going to have some much-needed family time," Kara said trying to get out of the most uncomfortable conversation.

"Alright, um Felix was having trouble with his words again and wasn't talking much, Oliver is fussy as usual, but they did well being apart from their parents for a night" Alex explained...

Mon-el and Kara nodded, know they should get him tested, but how were they went to do that knowing that their parents are from different planets. "See you soon, oh and you start back at the DEO next week, I know you aren't going on a honeymoon, instead spend time with your family," Alex said

"Actually, we have spoken to J'hon and we are actually taking Felix Oliver and Lexie to Argo, for a couple of days," Kara said as Mon-el stood beside her.

"Oh, um when do you leave?" Alex asked

"Um tomorrow," Kara said with a smile

"Ok, should I let the rest of the city know?" Alex asked

"J'hon, Mon-el and I have organized something, so we have everything covered," Kara said

"Ok, say hi to Alura," Alex said giving her sister a hug.

"Thx" Kara said with a smile, then hugging Mon-el.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter !!!  REMEMBER YOU ARE WRITING THE LAST CHAPTER EPILOGUE SO LET E KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. AND ALSO VENT TOME ABOUT THE EPISODE, IM CURIOUS TO WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS!