Argo, and He's finally speaking!

Hey supervalorians, I'm so happy you liked the last chapter know that you would I pre-wrote like I always do with my chapters another Argo city chapter. if you like these Argo city chapters let me know and I might start an Argo city series.  

let's pretend that Thara's mother is still alive. 

anyways on to the story

Authors POV

Alura, Kara, Mon-el, Lexie, Felix, and Oliver all walked to Thara's home, for dinner, As Kara pushed the stroller with Oliver in her arms and Felix in Mon-el's asleep arm's. Lexie was walking beside them looking around at the boring nightlife.

They arrived at Thara's home with the life alive, Kara and Mon-el placed Felix and Oliver in the stroller and placed it in near them so they wouldn't be scared.

"So Kara, what made you want to marry the prince of Daxum?" Thara's mother asked

"Former prince" Mon-El spoke

"Still" she spoke, Mon-el put his head down in shame

"He is an amazing man, he is a great father who cares for me and so many people, he is not what people think," Kara told Thara's mother.

"I see, I'm sorry Mon-el we didn't like your family," Thara's mother said

"That's ok, mum parents are both dead and there is no more Daxum," Mon-el said.

"Kara, your boy's how old are they?" Thara asked

"They are 1," Kara said with a smile looking over at them hearing them stir, walking over and picking each of them up, bringing them over with their elephant pillows so they could sit up.

"Shouldn't Felix be talking then?" She asked

"He is very shy, he, didn't even talk to my sister, on earth," Kara mentions.

'Well, do you remember Ellie?" Thara asked., Kara just nodded

"She is Val's teacher and might be able to help you" Thara explained

"Thank you, we will keep it in mind we are only here for a few days," Kara said as she sat down with her boys.

They continued to have a vibrant conversation, while the boys sat in the stroller eating their dinner and getting an occasional laugh from each of them which was reassuring for Felix, that he did have emotion and was able to giggle.

The boys started to get a little restless as the two families had a few drinks in the living area. Mon-el could also see that Kara was sitting there trying to sit up high and Join in the conversation but really she was tired like hell.

"I think we should get the boys to bed" Mon-el said

"Oh, of course, you can set them up in our room," Thara said

"Oh no its ok, I'm a little tired anyway, Lex has fallen asleep too, mum, if you like you can stay" Kara explained

"Oh, well I will see you around the city" Thara said disappointedly.

"Thank you for dinner," Mon-el said as he picked Felix up, and did Kara with Oliver whispering into Lexie's ear that they were going back to their quarters.

Mon-el put Lexie to bed while Kara put the boys to bed, but she didn't get that far, she managed to put the twins on the bed to get them changed, which she did but they all fell asleep together with Felix laying on her mothers chest, and Oliver laying on his Mothers arm up against her shoulder. Mon-el couldn't help but laugh, he wished that he had his phone or at least a camera to capture this moment.