5 years later

Hey Supervalorians, BIG time jump I hope you are enjoying this book, only a few chapters left please please help me write the last chapter. I gave you a small snippet of it in the previous chapter if you would like to help write it PM me. 

Ok, so I am using three names for this one person if its confusing let me know but I hope you enjoy.

5 years later.

"Oliver, Felix" Stop chasing Alura as she held her newborn baby girl rocking her trying to get to take her bottle.

Over the past 5 years, Kara and Mon-el had two more children, Adeline Alura Mathews/Zor-el was born a year and a half after they left Argo, and they just had another baby girl Brianna Ellie Mathews. Oliver and Felix were as talkative, loud and wouldn't stop running around, once they hit two years old and were able to go to two-year-old daycare they became the boys that Kara and Mon-el new they would be. When they hit three their powers came in and they had to sit the boys down and talk to them, about who they were and where they came from. When they learned they were going to have another sister and a younger one they got excited but when she actually came along they weren't that happy, but where happy to spend time their older sister, Lexie and her Boyfriend Jack because they always got ice-cream. Yes, they are still together, Lexie and Jack decided to take a year off, both of their parents especially Jack's parents, Lexie's parents came to terms with it, and because she started training right after she graduated she was still doing something effective which as Jack was hoping between his house and Lexie. When they decided to apply for colleges they promised each other that they promised each other that if they didn't get into any of the same colleges, they would pick two that accepted into that wasn't far apart.

Mon-el decided that being apart of the legions taught him a lot about law informant, so he and Kara talked about their situation, and how it would be best if he went into Law enforcement as a cop and she would stay home with the kids but still work as a journalist but doing it by having her own blog as Kara Danvers and because of her relationship with Supergirl, and CatCo she had a following quickly, which was a good thing because she was able to do it on her own terms and time. Because of the following CatCo reinstated her and helped with her blog which meant that she was also getting paid.

Once Mon-el got a job as a Police officer in the FBI unit with the DEO Kara to need to learn how Mon-el did it, looking after all the kids and dropping them off to school, daycare and all their other activities. Kara aged to get it under control, but now she had to manage it all with a newborn baby.

In the 5 years, they had to move house yet again so they could fit their extended family, they even decided to get a puppy, from the determination of the twins begging for a dog for months. Jack also moved in with them since his parents kicked him out because he wasn't doing anything effective, however being at home with Kara made him want to help her with editing her pieces and going out to get information. Kara sent him to Catch for an internship which is still currently doing and hoping that he will be able to get a job out of experience then qualification.

"Felix, Oliver" Kara said just before Alura used her new heat vision she discovered she had.

"Adeline Alura Mathews" Kara shouted, trying to battle screaming Brianna and blowing out the fire that Alura just brought on. "Don't do that again, you could hurt people?" Kara told her young daughter, who to hung her head down.

"Sowwy" she replied

"It's ok" Kara replied forgiving her, understanding that she hasn't got a hand on her powers just yet.

"Felix Oliver why don't we go to the DEO and do some training, Lex can you take Adeline out for a while so Mum and Brianna can have a rest," Mon-el said to the boys and asked Lexie who came out with Jack. "Jack and I were just about to go see a movie," Lexie said