Argo city

Hey Supervalorians , i update two chapters of Mel and Chris's big decision. I hope you enjoy the two chapters, remember that you the readers are writing the final chapter of this book, so if you have enjoyed it, help write it :) ALSO #justiceformonel and #Karamelforseason4 share those on Twitter, Instagram :) 

Kara's POV

Today we are taking our kids to Argo city, my home planet. It will be confusing for them, but at least the will know and understand where we came from.

I got up before Mon-el so I could have a shower and then get the boys up and get them ready for their first tip. Who would have thought that their first trip will be into out of space?

Everyone was up, and ready, we ate. Something small, and headed to the DEO, surprisingly Lexie was excited more than wanting to sleep. We made sure that Felix and Oliver were ready, to go to where I grew up to the age of 12.

After a smooth ride from J'hon's ship to a meteorite and back to his. The ship, we landed and parked the ship, arriving in Argo city, being greeted by her mum, who knows about their boys and Lexie, since they learned and figured out a way to communicate through live holograms from Mon-el's device when he needed to call the Legion's.

Lexie hopped out of the ship with Mon-el and I trailing behind with Felix and Oliver in our arms asleep. There were on earth what we call made, but on Argo, they call them caretakers, which is that same thing except the caretakers are robots, I think Lexie was definitely excited and amazing at the robots doing all the work.

"You like the robots?" Alura asked Lexie, Lexie just nodded

"Kara, Mon-el" Alura said giving us a hug. Then giving Felix and Oliver a small kiss on the forehead. Making them stir. "Oh sorry". Alura said. "It's ok mum," I said. As they all walked towards their mothers quarters.

By the time they got their rooms everything was set and ready, their bags were there which meant they were able to bring down the bag of toys they brought for Felix and Oliver, all they needed to do was to get their gowns or proper dress attire so they could bend in.

As they walked into the main room, Mum Mon-el and Lexie were there with the twins as I needed to freshen my self up.

"Mum do you have any, um strollers?" I question if that's what they called them on Argo.

"Um sure, don't Felix and Oliver walk" she questioned

"They do, I just don't want them to get fluster and run off in a foreign place" I explained to her mum a little stressed. Basically referring to Felix

"Ok, honey I will get a stroller for two," she said walking out of the room. Mon-el could sense that I was stressed, he walked up behind me going me a small sweet kiss, on the cheek.

"It's ok" he whispered into my ear, looking at me with his deep grey ocean eye's. I sighed "I just want him to be normal," I said sounding cliché "He is, in his own way, and if we have a superhero with some sort of disability?" Mon-el said choosing a word that he had only heard a few time, and didn't really knew what it meant, "It will be something amazing and he will be the best he can be and be a hero in his own way, and if he doesn't do what we do we have to accept that" Mon-el said sounding very old and wise. "How did. I fall in love with someone that hardly knew what that meant and now is basically telling me I taught you" Kara said with a small chuckle. Mon-el shrugged his shoulders "I grew older and wiser in the future" he replied turning me to him kissing me before my mum came into the room.

"Is everything ok?" she asked

"Yeah mum everything is fine, we will go for a walkabout," I said as I put Felix and Olli in their seats, they looked around at the unusual seating, which was covered then what they usually sit in, on earth. "It's ok boys, you will be able to see things very soon," I say ask I ask mum if they are able to sit facing out to the people. My mum nodded and helped me arrange the very difficult arrangement seating so they are able to see the people.