Sleepover

This chapter is guest starting Emma louise, an amazing youtuber 

Kara was still in her coma, but her belly grew quite a bit in a couple of days, Eliza had come to have a look her self at her daughter's progress, and this time Lexie was there, no one else, other than Alex and Mon-el.

Eliza gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead, while Lexie stood near her dad, while he held her hand. It was much easier this time all they had to do was pull the gown up over her more than plump stomach. "Let's Have a look." Eliza said and squeezed the gel onto her stomach, waving the wand around "I can't see anything, that is stopping the children from growing, they could just be slow developers and grow quicker at the end, of the pregnancy, that can or the babies are very well hidden right inside, that her stomach won't pop out" Eliza explained Mon-el took a breath of relief. Lexie smiled and looked at her dad.

"Ok so I am going to take this one over to sky's house, and if she starts to wake up give me a call right away," Mon-el told them sternly. They all nodded and he and his daughter Lexie walked out.

——————

Lexie knocked on Sky's door, "Skyler your friends here" a woman called out, opening to see Lexie and Mon-el "Well hello, you must be Lexie's dad?" She asked "Yes, my name is mike, I. Just wanted to drop her off meet her friend's parents. "Oh, so your single?" She questioned

"No sorry I have a fiancé" He spoke "Oh, well I'm Wendy, Sky's mum, she is in safe hands," Wendy said, "Thank you, I have to get back to my fiancé," he said, "Bye Lex have fun." "thank you so much, if she needs anything she has her mobile" Mon-el said walking off waving. Going straight back to the DEO.

"Come through, we are going to set up in our theatre room" Sky replied "You can put everything in my room, or in the theatre room, Scarlet and Katie are just getting youtube setups we can watch so video's of our fav youtube girl" Sky explained to Lexie."I'm sorry, your gonna have to explain all this to me" Lexie asked, "Oh no worries, come on let's go into the room and you can help and set up our beds and get all the food ready, mum is making us spaghetti, if that ok?" Sky asked rambling "Hey Sky its ok, is everything all right?" Lexie asked

"Um yeah, sorry we usually go to scarlets, and sometimes her parents aren't home, and since your parents wanted a parent to be home to meet them, I asked if I could have it at my place, and she said yes" Sky explained taking a large breath from, the long sentence.

"So Scarlet is like the leader of the pack?" Lexie asked

"Yeah," Sky said the two laughed and walked to the theatre room. "You have a really nice house by the way," Lexie said looking around. "Thank you, mum has worked really hard to get this house, and I am really sorry that she hit on your dad," She said embarrassed

"It's ok." Lexie simply said as they got to the room, Sky opened the door, to see a giant screen, and projected, that's hooked up to the computer.

"WOOOW," Lexie said.

"Hey Lex" Scarlet said looking at the computer

"Hey Lexie, let me help you," Katie said as she helped Lexie with her bag.

"Thank you, Katie," Lexie said

"Hey Sky, mind if I help with the food?" Lexie asked

"Sure, Katie did you want to help me bring everything down?" Sky asked

"Yeah, sure, Lexie didn't bring any pillows so we will just have to get some spare pillows and blankest," Sky told Katie.

"Sure," Katie said as Lexie went off to the kitchen and Sky and Katie went to grab the rest of the blankets.

"Lexie, what are you doing in here?" Wendy asked

"Oh sorry am I not meant to be in here?" She questioned

"its ok, are you ok?" Wendy asked

"Yeah I'm good, I'm just in here to get the food while Katie and Sky get the blankets" Lexie explained

"Well, you can take all the snacks in and in a few hours I will bring in your dinner," Wendy told Lexie. Lexie nodded and said thank you, and grabbed two trays and four bowls of snacks taking them into the theatre room. As she walked out she saw two moving piles of blankets moving towards her, "Need some help?" She asked, and heard a muffled "Yes please". Lexie grabbed a few of the blankest off Katie and helped her to the room.

"Um, Sky was wondering if you could help bring a mattress down?" Katie asked

"No she's not allowed to bring that down, there are some mattresses in the garage, Lexie and Katie, I will bring the rest of the snacks in, while you girls can go get them." Wend told the two girls, they nodded and went to the garage, to get two mattresses.

The girls had set everything up and sat down. "So we are watching this the girl's youtube videos, I, like her but not as bad as Katie and Sky, who love her," Scarlet stated

"So her name is Emma Louise, she lives in Australia but has a little bit of an English accent," Sky said

"Ok, you know I didn't have any social media, so I need more information, like what is this youtube about?" Lexie questioned

"Well she started off with doing Braces videos, and now she just does lifestyle video's about her life?" Sky said happily. Lexie nodded still unsure of what it was about, but she went along with it, hoping to find more about human lifestyles through this girl from Australia.

"Sorry Australia?" Lexie asked

"It's another country in the world," Scarlet said waving her hand like Australia meant nothing to her Lexie nodded and continued watching the youtube video.

——————-

Mon-el Flew into the DEO to find nothing had changed, he sat by his Fiancé's bed, waiting for her to wake up.

"I dropped Lexie off at her sleepover, Sky's mum tried to hit on me, he laughed giving her a kiss on her hand, I really want you to wake up so you can see Lexie grow up, as well as our twins. Mon-el heard a few beeps and immediately got up. "ALEX J'HON" he yelled. Both of them came running in. "Whats wrong." Alex asked "I don't know. I was just telling her about Lexie and the twins, and it started to beep" Mon-el explained.

"Ok," Alex said and had a look. "I think she is waking up, keep talking to her" Alex said. Mon-el nodded "Kara, remember the first time we spent together, I can't wait to have that life with you, the twins and Lexie," Mon-el said "Kara come on, wake up, let's have the life that we want," Mon-el said Mon-el felt her hand squeeze her's. "Kara, come on live for them, live for National City, Live for Alex, J'hon. Live for me" Mon-el said giving her a Kiss.

Kara turned her head. "Hey," she said with a raspy voice "Hi," Mon-el said with a smile.

"You scared me," he said as Alex continued to check all her vitals "You scared all of us, now it looks like you have lost your powers completely." Alex told Kara "I mean until your pregnancy ends" She finished

Kara looked at Mon-el "Go catch the criminals, Alex will take me home" Kara said to her. Fiancé Mon-el smiled giving her a kiss, flying out to catch the criminals.  

Hey guys thx for reading. So this chapter is really dedicated to a good friend Emma Louise she inspired me to write this story, plus she just got her 1K silver button. Thx Emma P.S go check her channel out.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxCXlMfxeZjhAzFUVWD1bg