First day.

The next morning Kara woke up to see a chipper Lexie who was already awake trying on multiple outfits using her super speed which she only recently discovered in a training session with Mon-el.

"I can't find what I can wear," Lexie said like she had no clothes.

"Ok, let's pick this all and choose something, then we will get you breakfast, and head off to school" Kara stated as she helped Lexie clean her room, with each of their super speed they were done in no time. Thankfully the DEO gave Kara and Mon-el a car so they could the school drop off's and pickups for now until they could figure out the school bus root.

Meanwhile, Mon-el was making the girls breakfast, so they could get out on time. Lexie came out ready for school, while Kara ran to get ready her self. Since Kara was able to get herself ready quickly, she was able to have breakfast before she dropped Lexie off at school, before she and Mon-el went to the DEO.

Kara parked the car, Mon-el and Lexie Kara got out of the car, when she turned off the ignition and walked into Lexie's new school. "Now don't be worried if you think that math's is easy, I was way ahead of my class mate's in maths but managed to stay under the radar," Kara told Lexie

"But I hardly went to school, since I was cooking for Mon-el," Lexie told Kara

"Excuse me, I did get you doing school work, so don't say that," Mon-el said and then sighed

"I knew that your mum was going to die, and I promised her that I would keep you educated, unfortunately, that didn't happen with the death of Krypton," Mon-el said looking at Kara "I did not get to full fill her wish until now," Mon-el told, Lexie and Kara. Kara grabbed Mon-el's hand squeezing it, thanking him for sharing the story. The three walked into the school and to the administration office.

——————

The three arrived at the office they sat out waiting for the principal to come and get them. The Principal soon came out and introduced himself to them and his new student Lexie.

"My name is Principal spears" He started "And welcome to National Girl Of Steel City Middle school home of our new mascot 'Girl Of Steal'." Principal Spears stated Kara smiled slightly pushing her glasses back up to her eyes ever so slightly.

"So Lexie I have a student here who will show you around the school and luckily she is your homeroom and most of your classes," Principal Spears said as a young student walked in.

"Lexie this is Scarlet," He said as Scarlet walked in. Lexie stood up looking at the student who looked her age

"Hi Lexie Welcome to National Girl Of Steel City middle school," Scarlet said happily holding out her hand, Lexie was reluctant at first but with the nod of Kara and Mon-el's head Lexie got her bag and walked out with Scarlet with all her information in the other hand.

"So Mr and Miss Mathews" Principal Spears started

"Um I'm actually still Danvers, I'll be Mathews in a year and a half," Kara told Principal spears.

"Oh right well firstly congratulations, and secondly I just wanted to let you know a few things, on how we like our students and parents be involved in our school's community," spears Said and continued to talk about his school and how they'll need to be involved in the community.

"So I hope you and Lexie enjoy our school and please be there for our grand opening of our Girl of Steel statue, we have invited the Girl Of Steal herself to help unveil the statue," Principal Spears said as Mon-el looked at Kara who just came back from her small she had.

"Thank you," Mon-el said getting up helping Kara up walking out of the school with her, whispering "Did you know about it?" Mon-el asked.

"I totally forgot about it" Kara spoke

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked her

"No, I don't feel so good," Kara said stumbling. Luckily Mon-el caught her and was able to take her to the DEO.

Mon-el Walked in with Kara slightly stumbling down the stairs

"ALEX, J'HON" Mon-el shouted as they came racing over.

"Somethings wrong we need to get Kara to the med bay," Mon-el said as they quickly took her getting her on the bed.

"Ok tell me what wrong?" Alex said as she started to get Kara hooked up, to see how her vitals were. Mon-el looked down at Kara and she nodded her head letting him tell them their secret.

"Kara wasn't feeling well last night when we got home, and she gave Eliza a call to see if she could look over the test again that she did, to see if she could have children or was pregnant, then we decided to do one of those home tests and it came back as positive," Mon-el said

"So your?" Alex asked. Kara nodded her head as Mon-el squeezed her hand and smiled.

"But I thought yesterday you said, that you couldn't have children," J'hon asked

"Yes, but I thought that yesterday too but it's true," Kara said.

"Ok well I will do a few more test, with your blood, and other things and I will give you a call, in the meantime continue as normal" Alex stated as she places a small amount of kryptonite near her arm so she could draw blood for testing. Once that was done, Kara and Mon-el went off to do their everyday duties like nothing was going on. Kara walked into CatCo seeing James and Lena talking in the office.

"Hey James, Lena, sorry I'm late," Kara said

"Oh no, that ok" Lena said in her fake American accent, everyone and anyone could tell she was English.

"Um I'm going to start writing the story on poison Ivy the new villain in National City," Kara said.

"Oh yeah, is Supergirl ok?" Lena asked

"Yeah, she's fine" Kara replied walking out, Lena catching up to her.

"Kara is everything ok, you don't seem yourself," Lena asked

"Um yeah, do you have a minute?" Kara asked pulling Lena aside, without saying anything else "Um sure?" Lena Questioned

"Um so Mon-el and I officially adopted Lexie and found out we were pregnant" Kara spoke

"Oh, my Kara con" Lena started "Shhh, I don't want anyone else to know," Kara said hushing her.

"Oh sorry congratulations, let me know if I can help with anything," Lena said

"Thank you, I shall get going," Kara said saying goodbye to her friend.

Kara walked off to a desk, where she is writing a new piece on poison ivy the new villain was threatening to the Supergirl and National city.

Kara was typing up a piece from her knowledge of poison ivy my Mon-le came in to see her giving her to lunch since she hadn't eaten since breakfast.

"do you want lunch," Mon-el asked placing a paper bag of Noonan's on Kara desk In front her.

"Umm, yes what did you bring?" Kara asked

"Your favorite, potsticker, and shumi," Mon-el said with that Kara had a sudden urge to vomit, running to the bathroom.

Mon-el frowned not sure why she did such a thing, he packed everything up and waited former to come back.

Kara returned looking quite pale. "Are you ok?" Mon-el asked? Kara shook her head "Potstickers and shumi are a no go" Kara told Mon-el

"Um, why? You love them" Mon-el asked not knowing the answer

"Nope, how about we go out for lunch and see what I won't feel like throwing up," Kara told him as she grabbed her bag walking out with Mon-el hand in her hand.

Thx for reading, glad your enjoying the chapter vote, comment, let me know what you think.