Revenge Is Better On Birthdays

Hey sweeties !! hope you all are having a good weekend! thank you all so much, I'm at 1.8k! OMG !! I really wanna hit 2 K by the time I finish this story !! or even more !!!! we can go it!  

Author's POV

Today was Lexie's birthday Mon-el asked Jack to take her out along with Sky, so they were able to set up the small party they arranged since this would be her first earth birthday, but her 15th aged birthday. Clark Kara's cousin was coming over to help celebrate and meet Lexie, Felix, and Olli.

Sky managed to write down write down a few names of friends that she and Lexie had made, on their own, so that Kara could secretly get out their invitations to Jack and Sky, without Lexie knowing.

Sky made sure that she arrived before all their friends arrived leaving Lexie and Jack alone.

"So, I want to get you something," Jack said as he guided her to the jewelry store

'You don't have to get me anything" Lexie said

"I want to, plus, it's your first birthday with me and I want to make it a special one," Jack said with a smile, kissing her hairline

"Thank you," she said smiling at him.

"Now come on, I know what I'm getting you" He replied pulling her into the store. Walking up to the front desk. "Hi, I'm here to pick up a bracelet, Jack," Jack said, the young lady nodded and went around the back to collect the item, as he walked around looking at a few items.

"What are you doing?" Lexie asked

"come here, do you like this charm?" He asked Lexie. Lexie nodded looking down at the 'S' symbol what she knew as the 'house of El' "How about this one" He asked her showing her a few other charms. Lexie pointed a charm that said 'dream'

Jack nodded. The charm that he picked out beforehand, which was the color of Junes gemstone and had written 'natural beauty' on the back of it. The lady came out and walked over to Jack, um can I also get the 'S' symbol and the charm that said Dream please" Jack asked the lady, she nodded and prodded to get them out. "Oh Jack no, you already have that for me" Lexie said "Lex, its ok, I want you to have it" he told her giving her a hug, she just smiled, she couldn't help it, someone actually cared for her, and wanted to buy something for her other then her parents. "So that comes down to $150," the lady said. "Take the dream one off please," Lexie said "No, lex please I want to get it for you," Jack said and swiped his card before she could say anything else.

The pair walked out of the little jewelry store happy and sat down on the bench. "I want you to open it before we head over to our house for dinner," he said as he handed her the small bag, and yukked out the neatly boxed item, she opened it, knowing it was going to a bracelet, but not knowing that there was another charm on there. And Lexie was defiantly shocked, she didn't know what to say,
"Jack it's beautiful, thank you," She said as she gave him a hug and a kiss. "No worries, now can I put it on you," He asked her and she nodded as he took the bracelet from her and wrapped it around her wrist clipping it into place.

They asked if Kara could pick them up since it was getting late and because the two didn't yet have their license. When the trio arrived home, they didn't ask Lexie to cover here eye's or put a blindfold on a street away, because Kara would get way too excited and blurt something out, and she didn't want to she wanted to make it as normal as possible.

Kara unlocked the door with Lexie right behind her, so when she flicked on the light from the hallway, Lexie friends would know that she's coming.

Lexie walked right into the living kitten area to be surprised by her family and friends.

"SURPRISE" they all yelled Lexie couldn't believe her eyes, she had people over at her house and made an effort to come and celebrate her birthday.

"Happy birthday Lex" Jack whispered as Sky came running up to her giving her a hug.

"You were apart of this?" Lexie questioned her best friend she nodded "Yep, I asked your mum if you were doing anything for your birthday and asked if it would be alright if you cold have a few friends over and it soon turned into a surprise, with all the new friends we have made" Sky explained "Well then you" Lexie said smiling, walking together to say high to a few of their friends and introducing Jack to her family, as well as meeting Clark for the first time which Jack was very excited about, not knowing that they were family.

The party was in full swing, Kara and Mon-el decided that they wanted to do a toast for their daughter as well as Sky and Jack for their best friend. Mon-el and Kara were halfway through their speech when there was a loud smash of a wind bring broken. Kara started to feel weak, as did Lexie, but not as weak as kara who was on the floor, almost shaking. "Get everyone out of here," Kara said to Clark.

"Oh no, I really want everyone here to see you suffer, I know who you are and where you're from, Lexie, I know where your parents are from and you uncle Clark. Or should I say, Kara Zor-el and Kal-el" a voice came "Oh did you miss me," another voice said? Kara and Mon-el looked up to see Ivy standing there with what looked like to be here daughter "Scarlet?" Lexie said

"What the hell" Lexie said walking toward her. "I heard you elegiac to kryptonite and Led?" Scarlet said, holding a piece of kryptonite weed in one hand and led in the other, Lexie became disoriented, falling to the ground as did Mon-el.

"What do you want," Kara asked their pair dressed up in a smilier outfit that Oliver Queen would wear the arrow.

"You know what I want?" Ivy said Kara shook her head. "You took everything from me," Ivy said walking over to Kara, and Scarlet did the same walking over to Lexie, while Alex and a few others got everyone out.

"We want our life back, ever since you goodie two shoes, came here, on this planet, came to midvale high I was the one at the top, of the class, I had everything, and then like he did with Lena's brother he did to my mum, destroying what she had built, and you did the same to me, in high school and college, you told me it wasn't a good idea that I should invest my time into it, and we started something but you left because it was getting too risky and to out of hand" Ivy said

"Ivy stop, please" Kara. Said gasping for air, and what she thought was going to be her last breath, and would never see her boys grow up, she began to breath again, feeling stronger, but still weak and to see Ivy on the floor, drenched in water, along with soap and salt.

Kara looked over to see Lexie on the floor pale.

"She's not breathing," Alex said.

Lexie's POV

Scarlet came up to me, I was feeling weaker and weaker with kryptonite and led in each hand. "What do you want?" I asked her

"I'm doing the same thing my mother is doing to your mother, getting revenge," she said to me, almost to close, I started to feel dizzy, but I kept thinking what mum and dad taught me, keep your mind on what or who you love. "What have I done" I asked "When you arrived, I had to do it, because no one else would, and I played nice, but it wasn't until you started to get top scores and peel away from me a Katie, that I realised that you weren't who you said you were" Scarlet said stepping closer.

"Where's Katie?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Oh, you won't find her" Scarlet said with a laugh.

"Tell me where she is?" I said

"Oh no, no, no," She said again walking around me in a circle.

"I won't let you find her till I have my glory back" She said, plopping down beside, me and that's when I saw the last thing I thought I would ever see, I wouldn't see my younger brothers grow up, I wouldn't be able to say thank you toy, parents,, and I wouldn't be able to say you are the only best friend I have every had to sky, or I will never know what its like to hear the words I love you from a boy. 

OOOOOOOO what did you think, vote comment ! see you on sunday !