Has She Gone Crazy

Hey Supervalorians, me again three days in a row, so once again I want you to help write the final chapter - 2 chapters left. help me write send me a PM on what you want to happen in the Final chapter, to end this story.   

Kara's POV

"Ok, Adeline let's try and get your heat vision under control since that's what you like to use most," Kara said and Adeline laughed. Making Kara laughed. For about half an hour Adeline got it under control. "Well done baby," I said clapping she ran towards me, giving me a hug. "Its everything ok" She asked me, "Of course why honey?" I asked "crinkle" she said poking her finger in between my eyebrows. I smiled at her. "Daddy always say that when your lying you get a crinkle, so what are you lying about?" She asked me concerned frowning. I sighed picking her up and sitting her down on my lap. "Because mummy is a superhero like daddy, and like you someday I have to make a big decision that involves the whole family" I told her "Like daddy always says you make all the right decisions" Adeline told me with her sweet smile. "You are so much like your father, you know that" I told her giving her a smile and a kiss. "Now do you want to learn how to fly?" I asked her "Yes!" She said loudly "Ok let me see if I have y powers back" I told her getting up, using her eyes to heat vision the cinder block. I heard Adeline laughing "You look funny when you do that" she told me "No heat vision, we will have to make a rain check, but lets see your strength" I told her giving her a bar to bend in half.

Adeline bent the bar in half within second of Kara handing it to here. "You definitely have the strength like mummy," I told her picking her up and giving her a kiss on the cheek

"I love you mummy," Adeline said to me with a cheeky grin that looks a lot like Mon-el's

"I love you too," I told her smiling, Let's go to the boys, and Lexie.

Kara collected Felix and Olli along. With Alex and Jack and walked out, to the main part of the DEO.

"When will mummy get her powers back, I want her to teach me how to fly," Adeline said

"HEY !" Mon-el and Lexie said at the same time

"Sorry guys, when should I get my powers back, I just tried using my heat vision and didn't work," I said

"She looks funny when she tried to use her heat vision," Adeline spoke smiling as well as going a giggle.

"They should be back, let's do some test, who wants to see Alex do some test on mummy," Alex asked her nephews and nieces.

"ME," they all said.

Authors POV

"I'm worried about her, she seems depressed" Mon-el told J'hon

"She will be fine, Mon-el" J'hon reassured Mon-el

"I know, she is strong, but when the twins were born and Adeline was born she had her powers back by now, she just wasn't out saving people" Mon-el explained.

"Go in with her, and we will figure out the other things later," J'hon said patting Mon-el on the mack and giving Brianna a kiss on the forehead. Mon-el walked into the med bay with Bri on his chest looking down at her then looking at his kids and wife looking at their aunty and how she is poking Kara with things, he chuckled and walked further in.

"Is mummy better?" Mon-el asked.

"Well her vitals are fine, and I think she should have her powers back tomorrow," Alex said smiling

"Then mummy can teach me how to fly," Adeline said. Happily bouncing up at down.

"I sure can," Kara replied happily picking her daughter up, as Felix and Oliver climbed onto the bed, and Mon-el placed Brianna into her arms.

"Hey Alex, Jack can you please give us a second" Kara asked both of them nodded Jack giving Lexie a kiss before leaving.

"How would you all like to come out to the public as a superhero family?" Kara asked her family

"Babe, do you think that is a good idea?" Mon-el asked yet again.

"So everyone is wondering why I haven't been around and you saw how many people questioned if I was Supergirl while we were out," Kara told her kids and they all nodded

"People have even asked me and Felix if Supergirl was out mother" Oliver piped in.

"Yeah, well I want you to have as much as a normal childhood as possible because if you want to become a hero like mummy and daddy, you need to keep your identity a secret." Kara tried to explain to her children.

"How about tonight we have a talk about it as a family while we are having dinner and everyone is able to put their thoughts in," Kara told everyone, they all nodded and proceeded out into the main part of the DEO

"Kara, do don't think its a good idea to do what your thinking of doing," J'hon said

"Why I mean everyone is going to be wondering how my kids are going to be running around so quickly, and if they ever slip using their powers so, it's kinda obvious so do it" Kara spoke.

"Let's go home and have some rest and talk about it later" Mon-el suggested.

"Ok," Kara said upset that she lost her battle for now.

——————-

As Kara laid in bed looking through her. phone, Mon-el crawls in beside her and gives her a peck, on the lips which soon turned into a passionate kiss. Mon-el pull's away, making kara pout.

"So why do you want to show everyone who you are, don't you like Kara Danvers Mathews because I sure do," he says and gives her a kiss.

"Don't get me wrong I love her, I just people." Kara started

"People are what?" Mon-el asked

"I want people to know that Supergirl is a person to, and she has a life which doesn't involve her saving people, she has a family, I have a family, what if you or Supergirl get hurt, I means that Kara gets hurt and well, people will soon realise that we are the same person when Kara Danvers/Mathews goes missing," Kara explained. "I want our kids to have a normal life like me" Kara finished

"Kara" Mon-el sighed, sitting up. Kara looked down sadly. "I want to go back out there but I can't risk getting injured or even killed when I have a family, its either stop being Supergirl or be a superhero family" She stated. Mon-el nodded "I understand, but why didn't you tell me earlier?" Mon-el asked her. She looked down again like it was because she was upset and hurt.

"I didn't think it was necessary, plus we have 4 kids that we need concentrate so they don't burn the house down," Kara said with a slight chuckle.

"Well I know you are the most moral person and selfless person I know and because I am your husband and I love you, I will respect any decision you make just like I always have," Mon-el said and gave her a short sweet kiss.

"You know maybe once Supergirl gets back out there and I start working again as Kara Danvers people will see that we are totally different, but people are still be asking where I have been?" Kara questioned

"Well maybe we talk to the kids and tell them that Bri is Supergirl's daughter, even though they are all Supergirl's daughter" Mon-el said.

"Maybe" Kara shrugged. And leaned against Mon-els bare chest, rubbing circles around it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please help me write the final chapter :) PM me with Ideas..