I think I might be.....

Since Mon-el and Kara weren't really allowed to go out and help as heroes they decided to stay home and have some more time alone, which they didn't mind although the have been getting quite a lot of that which they love, however, Mon-el could see that his now fiancé wasn't taking it well and continued to become board each day.

"Hey I know this isn't what you like to do, wait around and all" Mon-el said kissing her on the top of her head. Kara sighed again.

"I just want to get out there, I feel like I'm helpless," Kara told him

"Why, don't you go out as Kara Danvers?" Mon-el asked

"Because the closer I get to this poison Ivy chick the weaker I will become and then she will know my secret identity" Kara explained to Mon-el

"Come here What did you want to do?" Mon-el asked Her.

"Go out there, be Supergirl" Kara said

"Do what you want to do? I will be right behind you" Mon-el said giving her a kiss on the lips. Kara sighed yet again. Sinking into his body. "So?" Mon-el asked

"How am I suppose to know where they are?" Kara asked Mon-el

"Wouldn't Wyn be able to help you?" He asked her.

"Maybe?" Kara replied and with that being said her phone rang with Wyn's number coming up on the screen.

"Wyn, what's up?" Kara asked him

"Um you might need to come to the DEO, we found Poison Ivy" He spoke.

"Ok I'm on my way" Kara replied getting up taking Mon-el's hand pulling him out the door. He smiled knowing that his girl had this and was doing it for all the right reasons.

When Mon-el and Kara reached the DEO they met the team in the center where all the missions were conducted.

"Whats wrong?" Kara asked

"We found Ivy, J'hon is there but needs back up," Alex told them

"Ok, but I thought J'hon didn't want me to do anything?" Kara asked

"Well yes but Mon-el can go in and while he goes in, I can help you so you don't become weak when you get closer to the poison Ivy Kryptonite," Wyn explain to Mon-el and Kara.

"How are you going to do that? The last time you gave me a kryptonite shield, it broke with Martello" Kara explained

"Yes," Wyn said moving around to where is latest invention to protect Supergirl was sitting.

"This is similar, Alex and Doctor Danvers helped me with this, I managed to get the DNA from you and Mon-el and we tried to figure out the cells from daximites aren't affected by Kryptonite. So all I need to do take blood from you mon-el and give it to Kara like a blood transfusion, similar to what we did with J'hon and the white Martian except it will protect you from the krypontite." Wyn explained. Mon-el and Kara nodded and walked into they could do the transfusion

"How did you know that doing a transfusion would work?" Kara asked

"When you were out we took some blood and did a test run, and it seems that Mon-el's Cells cured the Kyrtonite positioning quicker then it would of if we didn't do the test run" Alex explained to them. Kara smiled at Mon-el as they started the transfusion, once mon-el was done he headed off to help J'hon.

"Ok Kara we are going to do one more test, I'm going to place some kryptonite on your skim and if you feel something let us know," Alex said, Kara nodded

Kara is definitely surprised she didn't feel as much weakness as she usually feels when she is near kryptonite.

"I don't feel anything, well I don't feel as weak" Kara told Alex

"That's great, be careful ok, I don't want anything to happen like last time," Alex said and hugged her sister.

"I'm always careful," Kara said and jumped into her Supergirl outfit.

——————

Mon-el arrived where J'hon was fighting poison, Ivy.

"Mon-el Prince of Daxum, hows your girlfriend doing?" Ivy asked

"Don't answer her?" J'hon said tuning to Mon-el

"Aw, why is it because I killed her," She asked

"No," Mon-el said

"So she's still alive" He spoke J'hon or Mon-el didn't say anything.

"Finally the world can go back to being terrorized with aliens" The girl who called her self Poison Ivy

"I wouldn't say I was dead more like sleeping beauty only I wasn't asleep for years," Supergirl spoke hovering over Mon-el and J'hon.

"Supergirl what a nice surprise, I was just talking to your Boyfriend," Ivy said Supergirl flew down to the ground. "This man Mon-el he is not my boyfriend, we only work together" Supergirl spoke.

"Oh come on guys your not fooling anyone." Poison Ivy said

"What do you want?" Supergirl asked walking towards

"I want you dead," She said again

"Why?" Supergirl asked Nodding to Jhon and Mon-el to try and get her down. As supergirl was walking towards Poison Ivy Mon-el and J'hon were finally behind Poison Ivy Supergirl closer and a little weak. She remembered what her cousin told when the daximites invaded. 'Think about mon-el, and home much you love him'.

"I'm not that stupid, I know you are behind me" She said, Mon-el and J'hon flew up so that she would be confused. Which aloud Kara to use her freeze causing Ivy to freeze so the team could get her to back to the DEO so she couldn't harm anyone else.

"Alex, wyn, we are going to need something so we can kill the poison ivy, and kryptonite" Supergirl said to Alex.

"Ok bring her in" Alex told the boys and Kara.

The next day Kara woke up feeling unwell but it didn't bother her, she knew that it could of being a side effect from yesterday. Kara didn't know if it was something else, which is when she decided to go to her mother who was able to most of her questions. She realized it was the type of questions she asked.

"Hey mum, I was just wondering how did you find out that you were pregnant with me," Kara asked

"I am sorry I am not programmed to answer that question" She responded. Kara sighed. But then realized that Her adoptive mother would be able to help her with this.

"Hey Eliza, um would I be able to ask you a few questions, do you think we could do it at my place, I don't really want to do it at the DEO" Kara asked her adoptive mother.

"Sure Kara, does this afternoon ok?" She asked

"Sound good." Kara said and hung up her phone and went back to her 'day job'.

That afternoon Kara was back at her home, waiting for Eliza to come to her door. Minutes later she arrived and Eliza came to the door.

"What can I help you with, you sound pretty worried," Eliza asked

"Um, is there any way that you can check if I can have children, as I remember that you told me that I can get my menstrual cycle" Kara asked Eliza

"Kara darling do you think you're pregnant?" Eliza asked

"I don't know" Kara replied unsurely. Eliza nodded

"Ok, well what I will get a urine sample, which will help me" Eliza explained Kara nodded so she could give Eliza her urine sample.

Hey guys thx for reading... hope you enjoyed this chapter... let me know what you think.