Hey First Flying Lesson

Hey, supervalorians! here's another update. this is the final chapter before the Epilogue if you have any ideas send them my way, I will update this book the final chapter next week.

3 years later

Kara's POV

"Felix, Oliver, Adeline, and Bri" I call out to my kids, they all come running out excited.

"Should we go train?" I ask again they boys were happy but weren't as happy as the girls or Bri, it was her first time training, and when we started training each of the kids we told them that they weren't allowed to use their powers unless we said so or at least they were old enough like 18 years old "YESSS we fly" Bri asks

"Yep we are going flying today," I said picking Bri up. Bri looks so much like her father, but she defiantly had a personality like me. Adeline was a spitting image of me and also had my personality, whereas the boys, looks like their father they each had his cheeky personality as well as having some more of their own personality.

Authors POV

During the three years, Lexie moved out of home with Jack and Sky, and Kara and Mon-el decided not to tell National City about her family and her alter ego as Kara Danvers, she new having the best for her children and that was not telling National City and the world about her family, but meant that it took a long conversation with their children.

The Family arrived at the DEO, everyone excited to see their children. All the children ran into the room that was specially made for them so they didn't have to go anywhere and they could watch their parents sometimes other times they were told by they Green Martin to their room and exercise and train.

"Alright, who wants to train?" Kara asks them

"ME !" Brianna was the first to speak excitedly

"All right," Kara said excitedly as well, Kara tried to pick her up. "No I walk," Bri said "Ok," Kara said "But I hold Hand," Bri said smiling as the two walking into the training room.

While Adeline, Felix, and Olli went to strength training.

3rd persons POV

Felix and Oliver where now in year 3 they had a group of friend, and they were certainly their own people Oliver was like much his father he was funny and witty and much of a ladies man, Felix, was like his Mother and when I say that he had the same postures and body language, he had the crinkle, and he always pushed his glasses up almost every minute, he was shy, yet when he got excited over the smallest of things like watching Wizard of Oz with his mum and sisters. Felix was also quite smart like his mother he loved his books, so did Ollie but Ollie was also, like his mother to the fact he wanted out there playing with his friends. Like I said Felix and Olly had similar friends but Felix rather say and read, which made Mon-el worried, but one of their friends was a girl and she would always sit with him and read.

Adeline was in year 1 and was very bright, she was top of her class and had very few friends, but the friends that she did have they were very cute and good friends they would always stick up for her, especially her friend Dylan, Mon-el and Kara could see that he had a crush on her and could see that she could possibly have a crush on him but would always hide her feel like her mother so none of her close friends wouldn't get hurt.

While Bri is only three years. Old she is a fearless and energetic little girl, she was way too energetic for some of the daycares so Kara and Mon-el immediately put her into 4-year-old kindy because she to was very bright she was walking by 9 months and talking fluently by 1 and a half years.

All the kids on Sundays started to learn Kryptonian language so they had some part of their homeland apart of them which they go back. To once a year to see their grandma Alura.

Kara's POV

"Alright Bri, I'm going to fly up, we will hold hands and I hover. Let go, this is how I taught everyone else to fly" Kara told her daughter, she nodded readily.

Kara rose up, holding her hands. "WOW," she said happily. "Ok, we are levitating, I'm going to let go of one hand, and see how we go, then we will lower down to a foot off the ground so you can fly by yourself," I said Bri nodded I flew slowly down so her feet were on the floor and was holding her daughters waist. "Ok, you ready to try to hover by your self?" I asked Bri nodded I slowly and hesitantly let go and stepped an inch away and allowed my daughter to hover, which she did, I am proud of my fearless daughter.

"Good job Bri, alright come down now, let's do some strength training, and get your heat vision under control," I told Bri

"No! I want to keep flying," Bri said to me hovering higher, and higher until she lost control and fell.

"Bri!" I yelled running towards her who was on the floor. "Bri honey," I said again, slightly shaking her and when she didn't respond I picked her up and raced her to the med bay. Mon-el must have seen me because he came running after me.

"Kara whats wrong?" Mon-el asked me

"When I asked her to come down from hovering by her self she kept flying higher and wouldn't come down" I started "And she lost control, and fell" I continued starting to cry.

"Ok, ok, its ok, lay her down and I will go get Alex," he told me giving me a kiss on the forehead. I nodded and laid her down brushing hair from her face, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Alex came running in, I explained everything that has happened and had a look over her, and said that she should be fine and should just have a concussion.

A few hours later Bri was up and ruining around again with her sibling, I was happy that she was up and running she was a fighter like me always getting up before she was ready, which meant tonight getting her down for bed was going to be extra hard.

That night Mon-el had it easy he put down the boys and Adeline who he read a story to, as he walked out of Adeline's room, and for me well I was struggling.

"Bri no lets lay down ok," I said quietly.

"No I wanna fly," she said jumping up and down.

"Brianna Jane Mathews lay down now!" I told her with a slight annoyance in my voice. Brianna stood there and sat down of her little bum. "Good, thank you, now should we read a story?" I asked her and she nodded. I grabbed a book out of her shelf and sat next to her, I opened the book, and started to read, she soon fell asleep.

I walked out to see Mon-el standing in the hallway. I sighed and I came into his grip.

"There asleep, and its still early" Mon-el suggested "Umm lets make sure that I don't get pregnant I don't think I can deal with another kid," I said laughing.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next chapter is the FINAL chapter, it's your turn now send me your thoughts on how you want it to end.