Meeting Lexie

Surprise - two chapters today. enjoy 

The next day Kara and Mon-el took Lexie to the DEO, it was hard at first convincing her, but with Mon-el and Kara's strength, they were able to get her to the DEO. On arrival, Alex told them to stand down.

"It's ok Lexie," Kara said holding her

"Come with us," Mon-el said holding out his hand. Lexie walked alongside Kara taking her to a holding room, where they could calm her down.

"Lexie, everything is ok," Kara said crossing her face. "We are here for your safety, we also want you to register, you so you can so to school, and I promise you that I will have you release under my custody, Ok," Kara told Lexie holding her, Lexie nodded.

"Ok, I will get you to meet everyone," Kara asked Lexie nodded again

"STAND DOWN" Kara yelled putting her hands up standing in front of Lexie. "Ok everyone, this is Lexie, she is from Daxum, she is harmless," She started, "Mon-el know's her she was his Personal chef" Kara explained to everyone.

"But your so young," Alex said

"My mum was his personal chef first, I learned everything I know from her, and then she died, Mon-el took me in and helped me, he was the one that helped me," Lexie said looking up at Mon-el

"Then how did you get out?" Wyn asked

"I found a Kryptonian pod and I knew how to use one so I got in it and flew here, just like Mon-el I got stuck in the stars and well I hid when the Daxmite invades came" Lexie explained, "Then how did you survive?" Kara asked, concerned about the lead poisoning.

Lexie sighed "My dad he was a Kryptonian, apparently my mum got knocked up if that how you say it on a holiday she went on and met my father who was also on a holiday," Lexie told them. They all nodded

"Lexie, do you mind if we run a few tests on you?" Alex asked. Lexie shook her head trying to get away. But Kara and Mon-el got a grip of her.

"Hey Lexie, if ok, will you do it if Mon-el and I are here, we won't hurt you ok we just want to see your vitals, me and Mon-el will be with you," Kara asked Lexie. She nodded shyly but was also a little scared so she stayed close to both Mon-el and Kara.

Kara sat on the bed with Lexie while Alec was able to run some test.

"See this isn't that bad, you're doing fine" Kara encouraged Lexie nodded

"I would like to take her out of the DEO under my custardy" Kara said

"You are going to have to ask J'hon," Alex asked.

Kara rolled her eyes "is he into today?" Kara asked again

"I'll go get him," Alex said

"Ok," Kara said knowing that it might be better so he wouldn't blow up.

The next thing Lexie Clung to Mon-el and Kara afraid of a man with a gun in his hand.

"J'hon, stop," Kara said standing in front of Lexie.

"You can't just bring her in here," Jhon said
"J'hon listen to me, Lexie she's not dangerous ok, she's half Kryptonian and half daxmyite," Kara told J'hon

"You can't just bring in new aliens without our permission," J'hon said

"She has been living on the street for the past year, and has nowhere to go, that's why," Kara said "And I would like so take her out undermine and Mon-el Custardy," Kara said

"NO, If you're Brought her here she will stay here like one of the others," Jhon said

"She's only a child J'hon, she's confused" Alex steeped in

"It's protocol," J'hon told them, while Mon-el was comforting Lexie.

"J'hon please, we will bring here every day, until we can come to an agreement," Mon-el asked

"No, I'm sorry but we can't do that, what if something happens while you are out together on a job, or you are at work, what happens if you guys get hurt?" J'hon asked them, listing possible scenarios.

"That why we will bring her back here, to give you updates, plus she will need to go to school" Kara explained hoping it would win.

"Well if you kept her here you wouldn't have to do that, do you know what it's like to have a child, how much it will cost you to take care of her, to make sure that she goes to school, to have food, and get the training she needs so she can cope with her abilities?" J'hon asked Kara felt hurt in away when he said that because this may be the only chance she gets.

"Well, no but when Mon-el first landed it was kind of like that, so I guess I could say yes, we have a house J'hon, and we are right near a school too. J'hon what would you do if it was your daughters or Alex and I were in this situation?" Kara asked Jhon turned around.

"You do not get to say that, I don't think this is a good idea," J'hon said angrily, making Lexie scared, from his loud booming voice, hugging Mon-el for comfort.

"Me and Mon-el and getting married if you like it or not, but Lexie is the only option we have to have a child" Kara shouted with everyone looking at her. Without saying anything thing Kara flew out needing some air.

Lexie was quite but then spoke up to Mon-el. "I'm sorry this is all my fault," She said

"No, it's not, we will make sure that you are home with us tonight, when Kara believes in something she won't stop until she gets it," Mon-el said with a smile holding Lexie. Lexie smiled back with Alex coming into the room.

"Lexie once we get your results back I'm sure J'hon will let you go, in the meantime, Mon-el did you want to take her into the training area?" Alex asked Mon-el nodded

"Training area?" Lexie asked

"Come with me, will do some punching, kicking and see what your strengths are," Mon-el told her. She nodded again and followed him into the training facility.

"It's just a large space," She asked

"Well, the thing is, when Kara, Supergirl is here she can fly up, so can I when my ring is on." Mon-el started "So in the meantime will check your weights and go from there," Mon-el said 

I hope you enjoyed this extra chapter, vote, comment see ya tomorrow.