It's Happening.

Hey sweeties.. I think that's what I should call you, haha, anyways OMG WE DID IT we got to 1K, Thank you so much for reading it means so much. Btw, sorry for not updating last night or the night before? I've been so busy, so I took the time update for you :)  Ok so this chapter there is a huge time jump, but don't worry I explain everything that happens in the first part of the chapter. I hope you enjoy, and let's try and get to 1.5k that would be amazing. 

ENJOY 

3 months later

Three months past and Kara is due any day now, as she complains daily, she feels like she is going to pop and feels like a balloon. In the three months Lexie and Sky have become pretty close and have left scarlet and Katie, although when Katie see's them around the school halls she stops and says hi, Scarlet, on the other hand, has been quite rude to the two of leaving their 'group'. Sky has come over many times in the past three months and has said that the school bus goes past Lexie's street, and continues on to her's which is three streets away, which mean the two were able to ride or walk to each other's as well as catch the bus to and from school each day.

As for their house, they ended up extending through to the backyard but left enough space so there was space for a swing set or some kind of playset.

They decided to make a hallway of bedrooms which meant that the three of them were sleeping in the kitchen living area for a couple of months, that was until the master bedroom was done, which Kara and Mon-el allowed Lexie to have until her bedroom was done.

Once Lexie's bedroom was done Mon-el her put her furniture back in as well as Sky helping Lexie put posters and photos off around her room.

The two also head their baby shower however they decided to not tell everyone the genders of the two babies, as they wanted to keep it a secret, as they knew that their friends would be placing bets on the genders of their children would be.

One day in the three months they renovation was happing Mon-el Kara and Lexie and Sky all went to the shops, sky and Lexie went off by themselves, while Mon-el and Kara went to buy all the cots, baby table, playpen draws for all their clothes and sheets and blankets each child. They also brought car seats, which mon-el had trouble putting in the car seats, which made Kara and Lexie laugh, even though with his super speed and super strength, it to him was one of the hardest tasks he had to complete. They made sure that they got them delivered to they didn't have to cart them, as well as they didn't have anywhere to put them at this point.

On this day, today, Kara was due but she didn't think it was going to happen now, so as per usual Mon-el decided to start building the cribs and changing table right on the deadline. Kara was sitting on the rocking chair holding her belly, Mon-el was on the floor listening to Kara read out the instructions. That was until Mon-el noticed that Kara was stopping taking a few deeps breaths and wincing a little.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked Kara. She nodded I just need to get up and walk around. Mon-el helps Kara up, but she winces in pain, holding her stomach. "Uhggg" Kara screams. "Stay here, I'm going to tell Lexie to go with Sky so we can go to the DEO" Mon-el tell Kara who is sitting back down in the rocking chair breathing calmly.

"Um Sky, do you mind if Lex and you go to your house, I need to take Kara to the hospitable," Mon-el asked Sky

"Oh sure" Sky replied '

"Mum's in labor?" Lex asks, Mon-el nods his head. "But I want to be there" Lex replied

"Lex, please go with Sky and we will call you as soon as possible, ok," He said sternly looking at her Lexi nodded making sure to pack a bag for overnight just in case. She packed her laptop and some makeup that Kara had brought for her. "Can we go to the mall after school Mr. Mathews?" Sky asked "Um sure, Lex I will text you updates alright, take a set of keys," Mon-el said to the girls, they both nodded and sky helped Lexie pack a bag.

Kara was now on the floor holding her stomach, Mon-el walked to see a patch of water like substance. He walked quickly over to her side.

"Get the bag," Kara spoke letting out another groan. "We need to get to the DEO" Kara said calmly. Mon-el nodded picking up the bag they had sitting by the door, and flung it over his shoulder, he helped Kara up as they walked out the door. Mon-el allowing Lex and Sky to let themselves out.

Mon-el new that flying Kara there was going to be way faster than driving, luckily he always kept his Legion ring on.

Mon-el landed on the DEO balcony with Alex ready, she took her from him allowing her to walk by her self since it would be good for her, to help ease the pain, according to Alex, but Kara didn't agree.

They eventually got to the Kara to the med bay where they closed it off by putting curtains around the wide-windowed area. Mon-el was right next to Kara holding her hand every time a contraction hit. Kara turned to Mon-el as he wiped what was sweat that Mon-el and he had never experienced before being alien.

"Mon, I want you to know...." Kara started just as another contraction hit, she squinted her eyes and clenched his hand. Then let out a large sigh. "I want you to now, if I say anything horrible, forget about it, pretend I'm on red kryptonite or that..." Kara started and Mon-el finished her sentence "that you're affected by one of those brane wave frequencies, Alex, wyn, and James got me covered, don't worry." Mon-el said giving her a kiss on the forehead. Kara smiled

"Oh god," Kara said as she rolled onto her side "What??"Mon-el asked worried 'Contraction bad. Get. Alex." She said a word at a time clutching her stomach. Mon-el raced out of the room, quickly and quietly notifying Alex so she can get the nurses. 

Thx for reading.