Episode 2

"Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best" - H. Jackson Brown. Jr

"If you want to create this type of game, Tomoya-kun," Utaha said, "We definitely need a coder. You will take more than a month to code a scene."

"Why are you underestimating me?"

"Because we've seen you done it before. It was so slow."

Tomoya, Megumi, Eriri, Utaha, and Michiru gathered in the discussion room.

"Welcome back, Sawamura-san and Kasumigaoka-san." Michiru greeted, "Get prepared to get ordered around by our pretty female bossy boss, Ms Kato."

"We all know that." Utaha said, "I'm working with her because she needs our help, and she begged us for it."

"You two still not on good terms?" Michiru asked.

"Anyway, how do we find a coder?" Tomoya asked, "Do you really think we can find a coder?"

"Just place the advertisements out." Megumi said.

"Right." Tomoya said.

"Eriri, can you be in charge of the interview tomorrow in the main hall, if possible?" Megumi asked her.

"No problem."

"Utaha-san, Tomoya-kun, Michiru and I would be in the office doing what we need to do." Megumi said, "Call us if you need help."

"Sure."

At night, Leo and a woman met up in his office. The woman wore sunglasses and a hat.

"About your nose..." Leo looked at it carefully, "It seems nice. What do you want to change?"

"I feel my nose is kind of fat." She said, "I hope you can make it thinner."

"Your wish is my command." Leo said, "Are you sure you want to do this? It might affect your nose in the near future though it has a small chance?"

"Just do it."

The Dream Designers

Episode 2

The next morning, Masaru Kobayashi woke up from his bed and immediately he was faced with the shining hot sun.

"Holy fuck!" He closed the curtains, "Stupid fucking sun." He went to bathe and took breakfast after that.

He thought of the job interview as he was eating his sandwich. He is going to try to get a job by applying for coder in Blessing Software.

"Who calls their company Blessing Software?" He thought, "What a weird name to go with." He took his laptop in his room and was about to go out when he passed by a room with the door locked.

"You better be proud of me." He muttered, "I'm going on a job because of you."

He looked at the door before rushing to the subway.

Eriri prepared the main hall for the interview with the help of Utaha. She placed a table and two chairs for Utaha and herself to sit and interview the interviewee. The interviewee would sit opposite them on a chair.

"I guess you don't want to see Kato, do you?" Eriri asked, "You and she got like bad blood."

"It's true I don't want to see her." Utaha said, "It's just like she tries to be smart, but isn't smart enough. Just plain dumb."

"You two should learn how to get together." Eriri replied, "We're all working in the same company. If you quarrel with Kato, the team's bound to fall apart. And I'm sure you do not want to upset Tomoya, do you?"