Episode 10

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius

Cherry held Masaru's left hand, "Utaha tried to kill me just now. She attacked me first. Come back to me, Masaru. She's brainwashing you..."

He shook off her hand and slapped her right cheek real hard.

"Are you done with your bullshit?" He asked with annoyance and angriness.

Megumi, Tomoya and Eriri gasped as Cherry slowly felt her right cheek with her right hand.

"How...could...you...slap...me?" Cherry started crying. The slap had made a dent to her plastic-surgery nose. She then ran out of the office.

"I'm sorry to let everyone see that." Masaru uttered, "I didn't mean to, but she was going overboard."

"I don't know why you did that, but that was awesome." Eriri said, "That bitch finally shut her damn arrogant mouth up."

"That bitch had the nerve to fight me." Utaha added on.

"Is that the Cherry that was looking for you every time in the office?" Megumi asked. Masaru nodded.

"Whatever the case is, let's just get our lunch." Michiru was standing at the main door with her bandmates, "Anyway, who was the woman that rushed out?"

"Stop asking me questions like that, please?" Masaru sighed.

The Dream Designers

Episode 10

Leo was slacking his office. He was wondering how Cherry Sarikumi is doing.

"Hopefully she got the person she wanted." He thought. He was about to go search for her when his phone rang. It was her.

"Hey, Cherry." Leo answered the call.

"M...Mr Leo." Cherry sniffled, "I'm feeling depressed."

"What happened?" Leo asked.

"Masaru cares more about that motherfucking bitch than me!" She cried.

"Calm down, Cherry." Leo said, "Tell me slowly who's that bitch."

"That Utaha Kasumigaoka!" She screamed, "Fuck that bitch! Every time I try to het Masaru to my side, she comes in and snatches him away! It's like she got a plan to overthrow me! Masaru even slapped me because he said I was too much and was talking too much bullshit."

"Then we'll come up with a new plan! Make him sorry for slapping you! Don't give up yet, Cherry Sarikumi!"

"I've already given up! No matter what I do, he just can't accept me now! It's all my fault for dumping him last time!"

"No worries, Cherry." Leo said, "We'll think of a plan! We'll..."

"It's no use." Cherry said, "The only girl that Masaru is attracted to is Utaha Kasumigaoka. I've never felt so depressed in my life."

"Okay, Cherry. You're in your home, right? Stay wherever you are. Don't do anything rash. I'll be over."

Leo quickly drove his Audi R8 to her condominium, praying that she do not act rashly.

Once he reached there, he quickly ran to the lift lobby and pressed the button for the lift.

"C'mon!" He banged the button with his hand. When the lift finally came, he rushed in and pressed the button with the number "13".

He then rushed to Room #11-25, where the door was unlocked. He quickly rushed to Cherry's room and saw something disgusting and terrifying.

Cherry Sarikumi hung herself. The rope tied to her neck was from a hook on the celling. The chair was a few meters away from her.