Episode 4

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Masaru was doing his work in his office the next morning. Utaha came in and gave him the cup of tea.

"You're making this again?" Masaru asked.

"Oh, you don't like it?" Utaha asked, "Then I'll..."

"I didn't say that." Masaru said, "I asked if this is a daily routine or something."

"It's been a daily routine since you came." Utaha said, "And since you like the tea, I decided to make it every workday."

"In that case, I'll be counting on you to make this every morning."

"Sure." Utaha smiled.

"And by the way," Masaru asked, "Are you free tonight?"

"I am."

"I have a free seat in a restaurant. I have reserved two seats, but my friend is not attending dinner with me. So, would you mind coming along to accompany me to eat?"

"Of course I don't." Utaha said without hesitation.

"Great." Masaru responded, "Meet you later at the restaurant."

Utaha exited the room and closed his door as Eriri came to her.

"What's with the happy face?" Eriri asked.

"Oh, he's taking me out for dinner tonight." Utaha screamed in excitement softly, "This handsome lad is bringing me out tonight."

"You have fallen for him, haven't you?"

"It's just he's a handsome guy. Girls love seeing handsome guys, don't they?"

"Just make sure he doesn't fuck around with other girls while you're having dinner." Eriri replied, "I'm just warning you early."

She then walked off.

"She must be jealous Masaru's inviting me to dinner." Utaha thought. Masaru was leaning against the door in his room. He heard what Eriri and Utaha said.

He shook his head in disappointment.

The Dream Designers

Episode 4

In a hospital, a doctor, with the name tag, George Fuistuer, was examining a patient's body.

"You are improving, Mr Ryan." He said, "Looks like you've been following my instructions."

"Of course, Dr Fuistuer." Ryan rejoined, "A lot of my friends said their bodies were recovering thanks to your advice. I decided to try it out and now it works like a charm."

"It's not just because the steps were effective." George added, "It's because you had the courage and guts to cure yourself."

"Thank you, Dr Fuistuer." Ryan shook his hand, "I will recommend you to my friends."

"No problem." George shook his hand and sat back down on his cushion chair as Ryan walked out of the room.

"Next." George shouted.

Someone sat on the chair in front of him.

"What is your name?" George asked.

"Your mum."

"Mum!" He turned his head up sternly, only to see Masaru.

"Jokes." Masaru laughed.

"Masaru, you should really shut the fuck up with your mum jokes sometimes. It pisses people off to the edge when they're being tricked."