Episode 9

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years" - Abraham Lincoln

"Are you ready, Masary-san?" Utaha asked Masaru in the car. It was in the afternoon.

"Is this a pleasant surprise, Utaha-san?" Masaru asked.

"Oh, it sure is." Utaha replied excitedly, "But first, let's go somewhere first."

Masaru drove Utaha to a shopping mall, where there was a library inside.

"We're spending some time here first, Masaru-san." She said, "I want to finish reading a literature book I haven't been reading."

"And how long does that take?"

"About an hour."

"An hour?" Masaru was shocked, "I'll be back." He walked out of the library and went to the game store.

He looked at the simulator shelf, where all the simulation games are shelved at. He searched for Blessing Software's game. The one Tomoya had created with the three girls.

The last copy is gone. Strange. He went to visit the shop this morning after sending Utaha home, and it was still there after 2 weeks of it not being sold.

He then remembered what George had said.

"I saw your dear enemy getting a copy of that game."

"Kane Harune." He growled softly to himself, "Surely it must be that guy."

The Dream Designers

Episode 9

After an hour, Masaru went to find Utaha in the library, but she was not at the same place she sat just now. Masaru searched through the whole library, but she is nowhere to be seen or found. He tried to call Utaha but she did not pick up. He got out of the library and went to all the floors of the mall.

Back in the office, Megumi is sitting beside Eriri while Eriri is drawing the cover for the game. Utaha had sent Megumi the final script through email.

"I'm glad Kasumigaoka-senpai is fine and she's able to send this." Megumi said, "It shows she hasn't been slacking even though she's sick."

"Some time ago, you hated her." Eriri said, "Now you praise her like she's some fucking god or something."

"She's just strong as a woman." Megumi spoke, "Even though she's sick and on the way to recovery, she still can do her work. Unlike me, who will stop work every time I'm sick until I'm fully recovered."

"Don't forget, Megumi." Eriri talked back, "She got Masaru to help her. We don't have anyone to help us with our work. All our work is done by ourselves."

"I think it's only yours." Megumi softly chuckled, "I have Tomoya to help me."

"Damn, I wish sometimes I'd have someone to help me."

A few minutes later, Masaru has yet to find Utaha, even after searching through the whole mall. He went to the carpark and got into his car.

He was about to drive to the police station to make a report when his phone rang. He saw it was Utaha and answered the call.

"UTAHA KASUMIGAOKA!" He screamed in the car, "You know I'm so worried about you! I couldn't even find you anywhere in the mall or in the library!"

He then heard her laugh a little.

"What's funny, Utaha-san?" Masaru asked.

"Never mind. Just come to the park."

"Park? What park?"