Episode 5

"Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith." - Kareena Kapoor Khan

As Masaru got off early after work, he went straight to his room and wore his casual clothes. He went to the restaurant and waited for Utaha to arrive.

He then saw a girl's shadow approaching him. She sat down on the chair as he looked down on his phone.

"Have you ordered anything, Masaru-kun?" The girl asked.

"Oh, I have..." He looked up, only to see Cherry Sarikumi, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I miss you, Kobayashi." Cherry held his left hand.

"Don't touch me." Masaru quickly shook her hand off.

"Aww, don't be like that, my Masaru-san." Cherry said in a seducing voice, holding his wrist this time, "I'm going to make sure I'm going to love you this time."

"What's that? A stupid fabrication of yours? Where's your baller boyfriend? That motherfucking spoilt brat?"

"I've broken up with him." Cherry said, "I'm serious, I want to get back with you."

"Yeah, I've read on the news." Masaru said, "That guy went bankrupt because his father got scammed in an online fraud. I thought you were dying to be with him that you even had sex with him and abandoned me alone?"

"I'm sorry for leaving you back then." Cherry sighed, "So let me make it up to you." She then kissed his cheeks. Utaha saw it from the outside and ran away, tears dropping from her eyes.

"Enough is enough." He shook off Cherry's hand and wiped his cheek, "Stop showing fake remorse, or fake love, or both of them, in this case."

"I'm just trying to..."

"NO!" He stood up sternly, "Listen here, Cherry Sarikumi. I will never ever date you ever again. I will never trust your fake lies ever again. Most importantly, I won't get cheated by you ever again. I've have enough problems on my plate, so don't add more! If you ever appear in front of me, don't blame me for being nasty towards you."

He then walked out of the restaurant as the waitress came to Cherry.

"May I take your order, miss?"

"I'll be leaving soon." Cherry said.

The Dream Designers

Episode 5

"I've told you, didn't I?" Eriri told Utaha in the former's house.

"I didn't expect it to be true." Utaha sniffled while Eriri passed her a tissue to wipe her tears.

"Why are you crying, though?" Eriri asked, "I thought you said you didn't like him."

"I've asked myself that question." Utaha said, "And while I'm on the way here, I think I got the answer."

"What's it?" Eriri stopped a while before she shook her head, "No, don't tell me..."

"Yes, Eriri." Utaha gave a long sigh, "I wasn't aware and so sure of it, but after today, I realized... I like him."

"You got to be fuckin' kidding me." Eriri facepalmed herself, "That is one guy you shouldn't date."

"Eriri, what should I do now?" Utaha asked.

"Since he went out with another girl, try lashing out at him for breaking his promise. Make sure he feels guilty and never go out with him."

"I'm not sure if I can do that." Utaha leaned against Eriri's bed.