first night with the baby ♡

Brandon
"Can we just stay in her/his room all day. I don't want to have him/her out of my sight." Brandon begged. "Then where are we going to sleep B?"
"We can sleep on the floor. Bring some pillows and a blanket." You rolled your eyes. "What's going to happen to her/him if we don't?"
"Have you seen Tangled?"
"I don't think anyone is going to kidnap our baby." You laughed.
"You don't know that."
"We're not leaving her/him."
"Fine."

Edwin
He'd be sleep. He couldn't stay up all night with you and you understood. You both took turns watching the baby. You'll talk to him/her and basically have a conversation. "And then I told Donna to leave because she was embarrassing me —."
"(Your name) it's 3 in the morning. What are doing still up."
"Sorry. She's/he's so easy to talk to."
"I think you talked the baby to sleep." He smiles. "I did. Okay. I'm going to bed." You kiss the baby and put him/her back in the crib.

Austin
You both didn't sleep. Not because the baby was crying but because you guys didn't want to miss anything. You both had the baby in bed with you watching it giggle and play with its feet. "How are babies so flexible?" Austin asked as the baby was able to put its foot in its mouth.
"I'm no doctor but I think because they've been in the stomach for nine months they had been practicing."
"I wanna try." Austin then tried to put his foot in his mouth but feel back off the bed. "Austin!" You laughed. "I'm okay. Babies know how to do everything."

Nick
"I just want to hold you all night." Nick sings. "Nope I'm fine." You reply. "I was — talking to the baby." He corrected. "Oh okay."
"Why don't you come talk to him/her?"
"Because you're all in the way. And if I start to speak you always mock me and your voice get super high."
"No I don't." You roll your eyes and scoffed. "Hey baby." You kiss the child.
"Hey baby." Nick squeals.

Zion
He's up late in the room singing. His tone was low and simple. Like he wasn't trying to wake the baby up but be loud enough so the baby could hear him. You walked in and noticed him standing up and dancing around. "Zion." You whisper. "Yeah babygirl?"
"You can go to bed now."
"But (your baby's name) is not sleep yet."
"Yes he/she is. Come to bed."
"Alright." He began to kiss the baby multiple times gently as you did the same. Placed him/her back into the crib turning the lights off.