when you flirt with each other ♡

Brandon
The band will always be there to say how cute you guys are together.
You all were on a road trip heading out as you come across a bridge showing the nice blue ocean. "That is really beautiful." Austin says looking out the window of the van seeing a huge lake beside him. "Mm, (your name) look better." You blush, smiling. "But the lake is pretty."
"Beauty recognizes beauty."
"Ahh you sly dog." Nick blurts as everyone laughs.

Edwin
Everyone who sees you wants you to be together forever.
Prettymuch was having an interview and they were asking questions about prettymuch relationships. "Alright caller number 6, what is one couple you don't want to see break up from prettymuch?" A guy asks the person on the phone. "I'm gonna have to say Edwin and (your name). There's such a deep connection with them, it makes you believe that love is still out there." Everyone clapped and awed patting Edwin's back as he blushed. Of course you're hearing this on the radio hoping someone recorded it.

Austin
The band will tease you saying you both were so cute. Brandon would tease you like you're little kids.
You were getting ready for a party and you kept checking your makeup and hair. You wanted to change the lip color and hairstyle so many times that your spent most of your time in the bathroom. You walk out the room to find the boys sitting on the couch. "Should I do dark lipstick of light. Or just gloss?"
"You don't need to change it. You look gorgeous." He compliments. "Awe he said she looks gorgeous! My kids are so cute." Brandon teased. Zion, Edwin, Nick awed at you and Austin.

Nick
Everyone fancies your relationship. They wish you guys the best and love the little cute thing you both do.
You were scrolling through Instagram ad you saw a mini video of a compilation photos of you and Nick a softer lower version of perfect played. The caption reading, "Nick and (your name), the king and queen that shows what love is. Gentlemen and ladies take notes. They teach us valuable lessons to not let people get in between your relationships. There is something beautiful that glows when these two get together."

Zion
Most people don't like it because you both flirt all the time, though some love it.
Zion did a Snapchat of you minding your business on your phone. "Hey baby." He calls. You look up and see the camera smiling. "You so fine mama. You single?!"
"I have a boyfriend."
"He must be one lucky guy then." You can them hear Edwin's voice in the background, "you guys are going to make me throw up."