before i go to bed....

I've been thinking.....like really thinking. That kind of thinking you do in the shower...then long thoughts about certain stuff.

But the point of this chapter is — about the tea —

Yes it is PRETTYMUCH related......

Not Edwin....bless his heart....

Not Zion.....he needs to be cuffed already.....

Not Brandon....luckily he's been out of the tea....

Not Nick....he not really worried about all this extra shii....

But it had to be AUSTIN......

Now I'm not late on anything but it came across my mind because I had a dream about him....and yes I do dream (because sometimes you just fall asleep and it just be dark and you don't remember anything), but why did it have to be of him.

(we'll get into the dream later)

But I don't know if AUSTIN really cheated. And I'm also not saying is did*

I mean we don't know really because we all saw her Instagram story or whatever and it really didn't give us enough information. I don't know who to believe. Austin doesn't look like the cheating type but never judge a book by its cover. I don't know y'all, tell me what you think because I'm starting to think this is a bunch of baloney.

Then AUSTIN hasn't said anything about it...not that i know of but jeez, I really think this is crap. But I don't know nothing. If it ain't about me then imma keekee!

But it popped into my head when I had this dream about him....

*a little snippet of the dream*

*Dream wave music*

Okay so apparently I met up with PRETTYMUCH at my house which is so weird but they told me my mom sent them our address and I'm like....what the actual f*ck. Though I'm SOOOOOO not complaining. So further on I'm in Zion's lane and apparently he's in mine...you know what I'm saying...and we're all laughing. Having a fun time and then it gets late and me and Austin are talking. His arm has constantly been around me and Zion began to get jealous but they were somewhere else playing around as I took a break. Then suddenly Austin just kisses me. Im shook...

SHOOKTH!!!!

EDGES ARE GONE!!!

WIG SNATCHED FROM EARTH TO PLUTO!!!

EYEBROWS BURNT OFF!!!!!!

EYELASHES FLEW AWAY!!!!!!

I'm just totally confused. I was like...wait a minute. Take a step back. Let me comprehend what just happened...

I don't know how Austin and PRETTYMUCH came into my dream but it's a scientific fact that if you're thinking of someone then they're thinking of you and PRETTYMUCH has came across my name multiple times.....

*here is the proof* (only one piece of evidence -.-)

Okay it honestly took me forever to find the screenshot of Zion and Edwin liking my comment but I had it

Okay it honestly took me forever to find the screenshot of Zion and Edwin liking my comment but I had it....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!!!!

Now I'm pissed but that's PRETTYMUCH it. I know that thing says it was ten months ago but it still f*cking counts because i was on their page multiple times!!!!

Lol don't judge me.

And also lets hope and pray that all this shii is untrue because, not gonna lie, I don't stan a cheater.....just saying loves!!!! Goodnight y'all