death ♡ AUSTIN

You were over David Dobrik's house with the gang all dancing and acting like complete goofballs. It was fun until that one person gets hurt. You each took turns dancing in front of the camera and it was Austin's turn. He was killing it until his slippery shoes made him fall flat on his face. Causing a smack on the wooden floor. Everyone grew quiet as you went to his aid. "Austin!" He didn't answer. "Austin! Baby! Talk to me!!!" You turned him on his back to see him not moving. "Someone call the hospital!" You screamed. "Austin please wake up baby!"
"Holy shit!" David comes closer to the camera. "David move that fucking camera! Someone call the ambulance!" You were crying your eyes out trying to make Austin wake up but he wasn't moving. Finally the ambulance came and they took Austin and you were there by his side. David recording you still the boys scared as hell. Everyone trying to figure out what was happening. "if this is fucking prank, cut this shit out now!" You cried. "I don't know what you're talking about." He says. "Oh my God. Oh my God!" You were pulling your hair out about to have a heart attack. "Austin please get up. You can't die! I love you!" You cried on the cart. it grew quiet once again as everyone watched and recorded you. Suddenly Austin popped up and touched your hair. "Austin oh my god. What happened to you!?"
"Marry me." He says. "What?" You move back as he gets down to get on one knee and pull out a ring. "I love you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Through sickness and health. Till death due us part." You look back at all the flashlights. "Is this a prank?" "The death thing was but this isn't." David laughed. You looked at him irritated. "Are you gonna day yes?" Corina asks. "Why because you will after seeing that performance?" Josh hops in. "Of course I'm gonna say yes." Everyone cheered as Austin put the ring on your finger and kissed you.