you can't sleep ♡

Brandon
"Can you not sleep." He asks you as you sit up staring at the ceiling.

"Nope." You answered monotoned.

"Is there something on your mind?" He kisses you neck. He puts his arm around your waist pulling you close.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know if...what we have going on is going to last."

Brandon stops and sits up. "What makes you say that?"

"I don't know."

"Do you not think we will?"

"No. I mean yes. I know we'll stay together. I don't want you to leave me and I don't want to leave you."

"Then don't worry about it. We're going to be together forever. I promise you. I'll never leave."

Edwin
"Eddy." You shake him. He doesn't budge. "Edwin?" You shake him one more time.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I can't sleep."

"Are you having a nightmare?"

"No. I just can't seem to go to sleep." He turns towards you. "Come here." You both sit up as he pulls you into his chest. He begins to rock you and you were finally able to be at rest.

Austin
You woke up crying to yourself, because of a bad dream you had. You don't know why you were thinking of being in a car accident. But you just did. You cried to yourself and it woke Austin. "(Your name), you keep jumping. What's wrong?" His voice was alarmed as if something harmed you.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"Are you having a nightmare?"

You sighed. "Yeah. It's nothing."

"Wanna y'all about it?"

"No. I can't."

"Okay." You lay back down next to him as he pulls you closer having your face buried into his chest, caressing your hair.

Nick
"Turn off the light please." Nick yawned.

"I can't sleep." Your back was facing him. He pushed himself on you.

"What's the matter princess?"

"I don't know, I've been thinking."

"About?"

You turned your head towards him looking deep into his eyes. "Do you love me?"

"Yes. Is that even a question?" He smiles and slips his hand under his shirt that you were wearing.

"Wait." You stop his hand. "If I wasn't attractive under this, would you still love me?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad you can just say yes without asking why I'm talking about this."

"Why are you talking about this?"

"I don't know. I just see a lot of girls on Instagram and I can't compete with them."

"You don't need to be a Instagram model (your name). I love you for who you are, not how many likes you get or followers you have. I love you because of who you are."

Zion
You jumped out of bed, feeling alone. You looked to see an empty bed with just you in it. You were scared. You couldn't find Zion. Panicking you began to call out for him. He opens the door to see you.

"I'm here."

You exhale in relief. "Where were you?"

"I was in the bathroom." He looks at you confused. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I was just a little scared that's all. I thought you left."

"Well I only went to the bathroom." He laughs kissing your cheek and crawling into the bed. "I'll never leave you babygirl. I'm always here."

You giggle. "Now I can't go to sleep."

"I'll stay up with you, okay?"

"Okay."