he kisses you while you're talking

Brandon: "I didn't get to see him, I wanted an autograph." You say to your bestfriend on the phone. "I know right!" You scream. "(Your name) lower it down." You glared at Brandon wanting him to shut up. "Any way." You burst out laughing. Brandon pulls you close and kisses you. "Let me call you back."

Edwin: he was looking at you watching a movie and how you were amazed with it. He loved how the smallest things had an affect on you. You were talking to him, but apparently he wasn't paying attention just staring at your lips. He then kisses you which catches you off guard.

Austin: you seemed a little down when you got home and Austin was aware. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked. "I don't think you'll wanna hear me rant." He sits next to you. You then began. He saw that you were hurt and he kisses you. "It's going to be okay."

Nick: it was time for an interview and the boys were running late. You were hurting them as fast as you could. Going on a rampage and you had to be out there in five minutes. Losing your mind, you have a pair of lips on yours as you see it's your boyfriend Nick. He saw that you were upset. "We made it, baby. Everything fine."

Zion: you were both laying on the couch and you were bothering Zion. "Z!" you kick his foot hanging off the couch. "Babe!" You scream again. "Stop ignoring me." This went on for about five minutes until he sits up and kisses you.