your child's first word

Alright my little chicks, I haven't been completely honest with you all. My phone turned off but it turned right back on the same day. But I did take a break not because I was going through anything really that bad but a writer's block. And I hate those. I have ideas but I don't be feeling like writing all that because sometimes if doesn't work well. But other than that I'm still writing. And I'm back. 😘

Brandon: "Babe, do you know where's my phone is?" "No!" *baby coos* Brandon looks over at your child and sees his phone. "Hey sweetheart, can daddy have his phone?" "yes." She smiles with her two teeth. Brandon gasps and screams. "What!? What happened?!" Brandon stutters and tries to speak. "She spoke." "What did she say?" "She said yes!" You look at your daughter. "Did you say yes?" "yes"

Edwin
"Alright raise the bet to twenty." You say. "Twenty and unlimited snacks." Edwin argues. "How about 35, unlimited snacks but no sex for three weeks." "One week." "Two weeks." "A week in a half." "Deal!" "Are you seriously betting on what your child is going to say first?" Austin and the boys sat around you and Edwin watching you go back and forth. "Yes. He's gonna say momma because he's a momma's boy." "Yeah you keep that because he's going to be my best friend." "Hey!" Nick yells. "My second best friend." Edwin corrects. "Come on son! I know you can do it." Edwin begins to chant. "Say momma my love." You kiss his cheek. "Hey!! No kissing you cheater!" "Shut up!" "nick." "NICK?" You and Edwin frowned confused. "YESSS! He finally said it!" Nick and the rest of the boys cheer.

Austin: "I've told you several times that we needed to leave early. We have to drop our son off at daycare and I need to go because I have a meeting in thirty minutes." You say picking up your son and talking to Austin putting on his shoes. "Okay babe I'm sorry that I have you running late. I couldn't put on his shoes. They're too small." You sit your son down and put on his converse with no trouble. "Let's go." You roll your eyes. "go!" You both stopped and looked at your son. "Oh My Gosh!" You freak out. "Did you hear that?" Austin combs back his hair. "He just said go!" The baby clapped and kept repeating go.

Nick: "and we don't talk to boys. They are dangerous and disgusting and they only want one thing. Something you're not going to give him. Your time." Nick says talking to your daughter. "I'm guessing you're forgetting that you're a boy too." You laugh watching them. "Im a man." He corrects. "Whatever you say." He goes back to his daughter. "Now I'm going to test you." You pulled out your phone and put it on record. "When a boy says hello. What do you say?" The baby raised her arm waving, "bye." You gasped along with Nick. "That's good." He picks her up and kisses her repeatedly. "You say bye-bye. She can talk." He began to cry. "Nick why are you crying?" You laugh while getting ready to cry. "She's gonna grow up to be an independent woman." He cries harder still holding your babygirl. "And you said you were a man." You snicker.

Zion: "come on say mommy for me." You begged. Your baby girl smiled but didn't say anything. "Babe. Just know she's not going to say momma. She's a daddy's girl." Zion comes next to you and sits in front of your baby girl. "Say daddy." She didn't say anything. "Daddy's girl you say?" "She's still working on it." "It's okay. I can say daddy." You flirt. Zion's eyes widen. "You wanna do this now?" You nod biting your lip. You then stand up turning towards him and sit on his lap. "What about (your baby's name)?" "She doesn't know what's going on." You whisper and then kiss him. "momma."You stop and look at your baby. "Did she just say –?" "You heard that too, right?" Zion pushes you off to turn to the baby. "Say it again." "m–MoMmA."

Funny story, when I was little girl and my sister was about one going on two. My mother stopped at McDonald's and asked me what I wanted. So I did and all of the sudden we hear in the backseat, "momma I want burger." Like no shii my sister told my mother what she wanted. And we were so shocked. But that's it I just want to put that out there.