he asks you to marry him ♡ BRANDON

You guys were at the mall looking around. Until Brandon drug you to a ring store. "If I were proposing one day, what ring would you like on your finger?" You laughed out loud. "I think I'll pick..." you looked around and pointed at one. "This one." (the ring in the other chapter). "Alright. Let's see if you can fit it."
"Oh this is so exciting." You jumped. The man came out with the ring sizes measured it on your finger, figuring out your size he get the ring from in the back and puts it on your finger. "It's beautiful." You gasped. "Like you." you smile in awe. "Alright hurry up and get this off before I really want it." You joked. Later on you guys were walking around in the mall and noticed a small little bad walking behind you, playing soft music. "Are they following us?"
"I guess if we don't pay no attention they'll leave." All of a sudden flower petals began to be thrown at you in the air. "What the heck?" Photographers began to snap your reaction. "Brandon, what's going on?"
"Don't worry. I think they're doing a project or something." Walking further two girls grabbed your hand and guided you to a little heart with roses everywhere. You noticed Brandon wasn't following you anymore and was walking away. You didn't know what to do so you just froze. They placed you in a seat and a red piano rolled up to you and Brandon sitting on it. He began to sing 'Marry You." By Bruno Mars. "I know people are going to say we're too young to know what love is, but when I'm with you I know the meaning of it. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. To hold you, to wake up by your side and know that you're on mine. I want to cherish every second with you. (Your name) will you marry me?"

this took a lot out of me, if you can't tell then I suck at story telling. though four more of these chapters left and that when things start taking a turn for the rest. wish me luck i think i wanna do something special for y'all.