hey hey hey!!!

I need to know something that you all don't probably care about. I know you guys want another book and I'm working on it, still wondering which one I should do.

I don't know anything about the Omaha boys (or however you spell it) so I think we're going to put a hold on that. I got some other recommendations about Dolan Twins and Why Don't We. And I already made books for that. There just not our anymore.

But that's not the point.

I made another account just in case. I really want to do K-pop groups. Only because this account has a "fan base" of people that love Prettymuch.

So really the question is, should I put interracial k-pop books on this account? So this one won't throw it off.

And also, I love prettymuch but the book is kind of not inspiring me anymore. I know. I know. I'm a bad person throughout the time my phone has been off, I've been only able to write three chapters and it's kind of bad for me.

And I know you guys really want me to keep going but sooner or later it's going to come to an end. I don't want to do imagines because this isn't that kind of book and I'm not good at writing those. So.....

Back to that question, should I do it on another account or keep it on here so I don't have to waste my time and energy on two accounts?