favorite female youtuber ♡

Brandon
Sarah Baska
You were in your room on you laptop watching her since she uploaded that day. It was blasting. Brandon opened the door right on time for her intro.

"Ohhh imma bout to DDDIIIVVVEEE IIINNN! WHOOOOOAAAA!" And he would legit do everything she does.

Edwin
Trisha Paytas
You introduced Edwin into Trisha because of how relatable and a queen she is. She was very entertaining for the both of you and whenever you guys get the chance to stay in this is the first person you'll watch on YouTube.

Austin
Alissa Violet
Alissa Violet....your spirit animal. That's all that needs to be said

Nick
De'arra (even though her boyfriend is with her)
When a beautiful powerful couple watches another beautiful couple....you and Nick are really cool with them. You guys go on double dates and it's honestly fun. You and De'arra are so dramatic and it's so funny.

Zion
Jackie Aina
You love watching your auntie Jackie!!!!!! Since you're a makeup fanatic, the girl you watch is Jackie. She brings entertainment and knowledge to you about a certain product. She keeps it real and her intros make you dance. You sing her intro all the time. When you sing it, Zion starts to automatically dance. You'll be out with the boys and sing it causing Zion to dance.