* Information List (Chapters 1 - 20) *

Hi everyone! In case you are confused or have forgotten anything, I have compiled a list of information from chapters 1 - 20.

This is the current list of characters, important objects, and countries with information from the chapters in the beginning up until now. There will also be a new one in the future when all the secrets are revealed ^_^

Warning -- May contain spoilers if you have not yet read from chapter 1 to 20.

*** Character List ***

Feng Yao 

Age: 18 years

Personality: A bit lazy at times, but she can also be surprisingly agile both in mind and body. She often describes herself as a simple peasant girl who loves filling her tummy with snacks and tea.

Appearance: Most of the time, she can be overlooked in the background. However, when she dresses up, many say that her beauty is like those of the beings in the heavens.

Identity: At times, she hints at her real identity through her sharp eyes and uncommon skills. Although her martial art skills may not be the most powerful, her skill as a thief is arguably unparalleled. The rest of her background is unknown, but it seems as though she had a rough childhood.

Doctor/Old Man: Name Unknown 

Age: Exact age unknown. Possibly around 50 to 60 years old.

Personality: He's a kind father figure to Feng Yao.

Appearance: He's described to have an old face full of wrinkles from age and stress. Recently, his health has been declining due to constantly consuming the royal tea.

Identity: Revealed to actually be the imperial physician. During the previous Wei Emperor's rule, he had to flee in fear of the Emperor's anger, although the exact details are unknown. Currently, he has been reinstated as the official physician in the palace by the new Emperor, although there is a strange tension between him and His Majesty. It's unknown why he keeps drinking royal tea when he knows it's the reason for his declining health.

Emperor Wei: Wei Long Yi

Age: Exact age is unknown. He seems to be around the age of Ru Qiang.

Personality: Towards the rest of the world, he is magnificently charming. To Feng Yao in the beginning, he showed his cold and calculative side. However, he seems to have warmed up considerably towards her since the first time they met. 

Appearance: Although he has sharp and intimidating features, his handsome appearance strikes awe into his admirers.

Identity: He is one out of six children from the previous Emperor. Originally, he was not meant to inherit the throne due to the fact that he was not the Crown Prince. However, his sister and his other four older brothers mysteriously died which caused him to gain the throne by default. Feng Yao seems to recognize his name, Long Yi, from somewhere.

Ru Qiang/Hui Yi 

Age: Exact age unknown. He's speculated to be in his early twenties.

Personality: He's a man of little words and unreadable thoughts, although he seems to be more expressive around Feng Yao due to her unrestrained and unpredictable nature. It looks like he also holds tea and food dear to his heart.