Our Goodbyes and Our Hellos

Things have been going well for all of us. Jennie, Amber, Momo, and me have all gotten pretty close with the guys and our jobs have been going well. I had noticed that there was a different bond with Jennie and Namjoon. I had also noticed the same for Amber and Yoongi along with Momo and Hoseok. Everything seemed like it was going well, but sadly our rent has been going up because of stupid taxes and other stuff like that so we're all trying our hardest. I know that we'll make it through.

I sighed and rubbed my tense shoulders at an attempt to ease the knot now there. I have been hunched over my computer, for about 6 hours, working on my book. The others aren't home because they're taking longer shifts in order to help pay for rent. I feel bad that they have to work harder in order to help support us while I'm just sitting in my room typing out a book that may or may not even become noticed.

I've been trying to get another job, but sadly no places are hiring. I sighed and decided to take a small break. I made sure to save what I had typed and turned off my computer. Afterwards, I grabbed my phone and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple.

After rinsing the apple, I took a bite out of it. I decided to go out and try to look for another job. Right when I was pulling on my shoes, my phone rang. I picked it up after checking who the caller was. " Hello? Jungkook's? What's up? " I asked. I could hear him and a few other voices laughing until he said, " Hey. I just wanted to check up on you since I know that you guys are having a bit of a struggle. So how's your day been? What're you doing right now? "

I smiled and said, " Well, I went to the cafe to do my shift and then I came home after saying goodbye to the others. When I got home I had a small snack of chips and dip. Then I worked on my book until I decided to take a break about 10 minutes ago. Now I'm gonna go and find a job to help pay rent because I feel bad for the girls since they're working so hard while I'm doing nothing. "

I heard some shuffling on the other line and the voices fade away until he spoke again. " Don't worry and don't work yourself too hard. You're doing your best for them and I bet that they appreciate that. Your their leader anyways and if a leader has doubts, then the whole team will make mistakes. Just ignore the stupid stuff and have fun with your members because they might not always be there for you. Just don't overwork yourself and have fun. "

I nodded as if he could see me and said, " Ok. Thank you Jungkook. " " Your welcome. Well, I have to go now so bye. And remember to not overwork yourself. I love you. " " I love you too. Bye. " I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket before leaving the house. I locked the door and began walking down the street.

I walked around while looking for places that were hiring until suddenly, I saw a police officer chasing a man that seemed around his late twenties. The officer wasn't gonna catch him in time. Before I even knew it, my feet were carrying me to the direction of the man. I easily caught up with him and tackled him down right as he turned into an alley. I pushed his head to the ground and made sure that I had locked his hands behind his back almost at the shoulder blade.

He grunted as I heard the footsteps of the officer catch up to us. The officer saw me and gave me a confused look before handcuffing the man and dragging him off somewhere. I wiped away the few beads of sweat off of my face and began my search for jobs.

(I know that what's coming up is most likely completely wrong, but I will do it like this because I'm too lazy to fix it.)

As I was about to give up, I had found a paper about a company that needed some new people to hire. I walked into the building of the company and up to the front desk. The lady sitting there asked, " How may I help you? " I smiled gently at her and said, " I was wondering about being hired. What jobs are there available and around what times are they? "