Business Trip

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing and I groaned before turning back around to snuggle even closer to Jungkook. His arms wrapped around my body as we cuddled together when the phone began ringing again loudly.

I groaned and slowly sat up while Jungkook did the same. After a few seconds, he reached over to pick up the phone. I was quiet as he spoke before he dismissed himself out of the room to talk in private.

Still tired, I threw myself back onto the bed and rolled over so I was on Jungkook's side. I buried my face in his pillow and took in a deep breath of his nice smell. I had noticed how Jungkook seemed to be sensitive with smells which was the same for me.

I pulled the blanket back over my body and wrapped it around myself until I was a huge blob on the bed. I sighed in content and rolled to my side before my eyes closed and I continued sleeping.

~Time Skip~

I felt hot while something was wrapped around my many layers of the blankets and as something soft continued to lightly touch my face.

I groaned and shifted a bit before I opened my eyes to find Jungkook smiling his cute bunny smile at me. I smiled back at him before he leaned down to give me a peck on the lips before he pulled away saying, " Wake up sleepy head. "

I frowned but eventually got myself out of the millions of layers of blankets and sighed in relief as the cool air hit my warm skin. I stretched my arms above my head as I arched my back a bit and sighed in content as I felt my bones crack a little and my muscles not be as tensed.

Suddenly, I felt nimble fingers tickling my skin and I quickly slammed my hands down right as the sneaky fingers began tickling me more violently. I laughed and squealed as I tried to escape Jungkook's deathly grasp with his thick thighs as his slender fingers tickled me under my armpits and at my neck.

I laughed even harder as his hands began to trail down my body. I tried to escape as the tears began to brim my eyes when he suddenly squeezed my thighs continuously. I burst out laughing as tears streamed down my face while trying to desperately remove his hands as they continued squeezing my thighs.

I hated how I was so weak under him because he was using my ticklish spot against me. I also hated how my ticklish spots were my thighs because that always screwed me over. After a few more desperate attempts, Jungkook finally let me go as I took deep gasps for air while wiping away my tears.

I turned to glare at ju,big kook who gave me an innocent smile before he suddenly pulled me tightly against his chest. I sighed at the warm feeling of his chest while he said, " I didn't know your ticklish spot was your thighs. "

I groaned and buried my face into his chest and said, " You weren't supposed to know because it's embarrassing. " He chuckled and I could feel as his chest moved before he said, " Why wouldn't I want to know when it's so cute? And kinda hot if I might add. "

I blushed and slapped his nipple before I twisted it tightly. He gasped and let go of me as he held onto his precious nipple while giving me a betrayed look. He pointed one of his fingers at me and said, " How dare you just nipple twist me!! "

I chuckled with a small shrug before I got off the bed. Suddenly, I was being thrown back onto the bed by a pair of strong arms that wrapped around my waist.

I groaned as I hit the bed while Jungkook didn't hesitate to hold my arms above my head while his thighs held down the rest of my body. I looked up at him with a confused look only to be met with his list filled eyes.

I furrowed my brows at him and asked, " Jungkook? What're you doing? " I unknowingly gulped down my saliva as he leaned down to me until our faces were centimeters apart before he said, " Don't you know? Bad girls get punished. "