Truth or Dare

I don't know how or when this happened but all of us are now sitting in a large circle in the center of the living room with a beer bottle in the center to begin our game of truth or dare. I don't even know where the beer came from but someone found it and they thought it'd be a good idea to let everybody let loose.

I was just wondering about how we all had work tomorrow when I was suddenly snapped out of it by a loud shout. I blinked and looked to my left to see Jennie giving me a weird look as she asked, " What's up with you? " I shrugged and asked, " Don't we all have work tomorrow? "

She gave me a look that almost said 'the fuck you crazy?' I gave her a questioning glance and she said, " Girl, it's Friday and tomorrow is Saturday. We've all got the weekend off. " I furrowed my brows at her and asked, " What? It's Friday? I'm so fucking confused right now. "

She laughed and nodded while I grabbed my phone. I furrowed my brows again and showed her my phone as I said, " No, it's fucking Tuesday you dumbass. " She laughed and said, " You dumbfuck, your settings are on last year. "

Shocked, my eyes widened and I looked. She was right. My settings for dates and stuff were on last year. " What the fuck! " I shouted. I quickly changed it while I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. Once I finished, I heard my name being called and I looked up while putting my phone down.

I looked up at Jin who had called me and he asked, " Okay, Yuri you're the first one chosen. Truth or dare. " I thought about it and shrugged before saying, " Dare. " He smirked and pretended to think hard before his smirk grew even bigger as he said, " I dare you to take a body shot off of Jungkook. "

I shrugged and said, " Okay, I guess we're starting off with this shit already. " Jungkook lay down on the floor after taking off his shirt while Jimin and Taehyung prepared him by pouring some salt across his chest while deciding to put a lime slice in his mouth. Once they finished, they put a shot glass filled to the rim with alcohol on his abs before they sat back to watch.

I just shrugged again and took the shot glass into my mouth without using my hands and drank it all in one go. After that, I licked the salt off of his chest before I moved up and smashed my lips on Jungkook's. I dug my tongue inside his mouth as I tried to dig out the slice of lime.

Once I managed to pull it out, I sat back into my seat as Jin nodded and I spun the bottle. It span around a few times until it stopped on Hoseok. I grinned evilly and asked, " Truth or dare? " He thought about it and then said, " Truth. "

I smiled and looked between him and Momo and asked, " Is it true that you like Momo more than a friend? Because I can easily tell y'all that I ship you two. " He gulped nervously as he looked in between me and Momo before he hesitantly nodded and I smirked in victory. He spun the bottle with a faint blush on his cheeks and the game continued on.

A few rounds later, Jin was shirtless, Namjoon was only in his boxers and a shirt, Yoongi was drunk out of his mind, and Jennie and Momo were stuck wearing Jin's shirt together with only one of their arms sticking out of either the left or right side of the shirt.

Taehyung spun the bottle and it landed on Jimin. He smirked and asked, " Truth or dare? " Jimin shrugged and said, " Dare because I don't know what the fuck you wanna know truthfully. " Taehyung shrugged and simply said, " I dare you to take off your shirt and pants and run to the front yard and shout 'I'm gay and I fucking love it!' " I choked on my saliva as I laughed at the dare while Jimin glared at Taehyung before he pulled off his shirt and pants and ran outside.

After a few seconds, we could hear his voice shout 'I'M GAY AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!' I laughed so hard that I was rolling on the ground when I heard the neighbors yell back 'FUCK OFF! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE GAY ITS FUCKING MIDNIGHT YOU LITTLE FUCKER!'

By now, everybody was laughing their asses off as Jimin walked back inside with his head down until I remembered. I turned to Jungkook who was clapping his hands loudly as he laughed until I asked, " Hey, Jungkook aren't your neighbors gonna be pissed tomorrow then? " He just shrugged and said, " Nah, who cares. They know they can't mess with me. "

I gave him a weird look but shrugged it off before I said, " Okay, guys I think that's enough. It's midnight and we should all get our asses to bed. You guys can find your own way back home. " I ushered them all outside before I shut the door and locked it.

When I turned back to the living room, I sighed and began helping Jungkook clean up the mess because we both know our lazy asses ain't gonna clean it up tomorrow.

After about an hour of cleaning, we finished up the entire house and I sighed before I took a quick shower and flung myself onto my bed. After a few seconds, I was already falling asleep from exhaustion when I heard the door to my room creak open.

I felt the bed dip slightly as someone sat down and caressed my head gently. I shifted over a bit and looked to see that it was Jungkook. I gave him a tired smile before I held out my arms for him to cuddle with me. He chuckled and got under the covers with me and hugged me tightly.

I smiled and buried my face into his chest as he said, " You're such a big baby, ya know. " I just shrugged and tiredly said, " Only for you. " He pressed a kiss onto my temple and after a few more seconds passed by, we were both passed out.