Lunchtime

After awhile more of walking, I had finally gotten to the police station where I threw away the trash from earlier into the trash can outside. Pushing open the doors, I entered the somewhat neat police station. I noticed how nobody was at the front desk which had papers scattered all across it.

I sighed and shook my head with a small smile at the boys' carelessness. I walked behind the desk and placed the food down to quickly gather the papers into different piles according to their situations and cases. Once I finished, I put the papers back onto the desk but now they were neater than before.

I picked the food back up and walked down the hall that led to another open space where their individual desks were. I noticed all seven of them sitting at their desks typing onto computers and looking through papers. I pouted as I noticed none of them noticed I was there.

However, I decided to have a little fun so I walked to the person closest to me which happened to be Taehyung. Leaning over his shoulder I quietly asked, " What're you doing? " He mumbled a few quiet words before he turned to me and jumped in his seat with a shout.

I leaned away and laughed at how funny he had looked while he was just tightly holding onto the area where his heart was. He took deep gasps as the others all looked over at us before Taehyung then asked, " Yah! What was that for?! I almost had a heart attack!! "

I chuckled and lifted up the bag of food as I said, " I brought you guys some lunch since I know that you'd probably skip to do whatever. " Taehyung pouted while the others all quickly began to clear up some space for them to eat together. I was watching them until Taehyung suddenly said, " Still, you didn't have to scare me that much you know... "

I chuckled before I lightly pat his head and said, " There's no fun in that, now come eat. " With a pout on his face, he still stood up and we joined the others where they sat on the floor in a circle. I placed the food in their circle before I said,
" Eat up boys, you all better be grateful that I brought you food. "

I then stood back up straight as they all playfully thanked me except for Jungkook but I wouldn't blame him. I just let them eat in peace as I began to walk off until Yoongi suddenly asked, " Where are you going? " I turned back to them with a confused face only to see that they were all staring at me.

I furrowed my brows at them before I said, " I'm heading back to Jimin's place. Why? " They all gave me blank stares while Jungkook just awkwardly looked away. I shrugged but as I was about to leave Hoseok suddenly said, " Stay with us for awhile longer so you won't have to be alone! "

I awkwardly stood there and as I was about to walk away, Seokjin gave me his mother like glare which caused me to sigh. Unwillingly, I forced myself to walk back over to them as they cleared a space for me sit. I sat down in the space between Seokjin and Hoseok while Jungkook was directly in front of me.

I could tell that the atmosphere was nothing but awkward as it seemed as though Yoongi and Jungkook were ignoring each other as well. I gulped and awkwardly looked around at the other guys until Jimin suddenly asked, " Yuri, where'd you get all these supplies? "

I chuckled and rolled my eyes before I said, " It's called I walked to the supermarket to buy groceries because you literally have no food. I checked the fridge, freezer, and cupboards and there nothing. " He just shrugged while I just rolled my eyes at him until Taehyung then said, " Did you spend all morning just cooking then? "

I shrugged before I then remembered the little boy. A small smile spread onto my face as I shook my head saying, " No, not really. When I was walking here, I came across a little playground and helped a little boy who had fallen and hurt himself. "

Suddenly, Taehyung asked, " Was he cute? What's he look like? " I chuckled and remembered the little boy's chubby cheeks and chestnut colored hair. With a smile I said, " Well, he was short like Jimin but it was a cute kind of short. And he had these chubby cheeks and chestnut colored hair that was kinda in a bowl cut like Jungkook's. "

They all nodded until I suddenly gasped when I remembered something. They all looked at me expectantly. I giggled at their faces before I said, " He also had these eyes. These big round eyes that were so innocently cute that I couldn't help but coo at him even though he had been crying. His eyes were a beautiful dark brown that almost seemed black and there was this twinkle in his eyes. "

They all nodded until Yoongi suddenly chuckled and said, " You're describing this little boy as if you're his mother. If not then as if you love him. " I quickly grabbed the first thing I saw, which was a plastic spoon, and threw it at him while he just laughed.

I just rolled my eyes at him as I said, " Just because I said he was cute doesn't mean that I'm his mother nor that I love him more than what I'm supposed to. I'm not a pedophile like some people. " He simply just shrugged until he then chuckled and said, " So, as short as Jimin and a haircut like Jungkook's...interesting. What if he was their kid? "

I thought about it for a few seconds while the others did the same which caused us to all laugh at the same time. I chuckled before I said, " You know, I think he could actually be their kid. " I noticed how the both of them blushed and how Jungkook was awkwardly looking between me and Yoongi.

After awhile longer, we had all calmed down and finished lunch. After cleaning up, I was ready to leave but Jimin and Taehyung had me stay with them until their shift ended so that I wouldn't be walking home by myself. So in boredom, I was stuck sitting in one of the extra rolling chairs.