Arrangements

RM's POV
We discussed our plans for the next couple days. We would visit my old house and we would try to figure out where Genogmin was taken and we will also look for clues as to where she is now. I really hope she left some clues, right now the only clue we have is 'Look for tomorrow'. That's it. Nothing else. I don't even have a hint of what that could mean. I guess we have to figure that out. Geongmin, wherever you are, please stay safe. Keep fighting for me and I will continue to fight for you no matter the cost. 

We decided to take seperate cars and separate routes to my house. It makes it harder for (y/n)'s parents to track us and our whereabouts. Its safer this way. 

Your POV
RM put us in groups that would be benefical to us and who would work well together. It was kind of hard considering how many people we had but RM found a way to group us together. Of course, we can't all fit in the same car so we had to split up but eventually we would all be at the same destination.

The groups are as follows...

Suga, Me, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jimin, Jhope, Kris, Sehun, Kai and RM.

The next group...

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin, Chen, Tao, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Suho and D.O.

These were the groups RM had assigned us and none of us had any objection. Of course, I was put with my previous guards- I now call friends. I love all of them BTS, EXO, previous Exo members. They are all quite interesting people.

We soon all head our seperate ways. Me, Suga, Jimin, Sehun and Kris ride in one car while the rest of our group rides in the other car. I am not sure what the other car arrangements are.
We soon head off into our car groups and our seperate routes.

Kris and Sehun sit in the front seats(Kris drives) while I sit in the middle next to Suga and Jimin. I'm not sure how long I can sit in this car full of hot boys without blushing, probably not for long.

 I'm not sure how long I can sit in this car full of hot boys without blushing, probably not for long

(I do not own these pictures)

Kris soon starts driving. The car is an awkward silence. I stare out the window of the car and I start smiling like crazy. Jimin blushes. Suga has a face of concern for me. "What's wrong with your face? Your smile is creeping me out but at the same time, it is cute." Suga's face then turns bright red, "I-I...." A Suga struggles to figure out what he is trying to say, I just laugh at him while Jimin looks down at the floor uncomfortable with the current situation. I then, out of playfulness, poke Suga's red cheeks and he then turns away still blushing.

I then turn to face Jimin and he is playing with his hands uncomfortably. I then grab his hands in between mine. "What's wrong chim?"

Jimin's POV

As (y/n) touches my hands, my hands become sweaty and I am at a loss for words. My face just turns a brighter red. How can there even be a girl this cute? No other girl has ever made me feel this way. I don't know what to say. Suga turns to look at me and I become even more embarassed that I can't speak up in front of a beautiful girl.

"Come on man, what's sup? Why are you so quiet? You usually have a big mouth and are always mad at the other members." I pout at Suga, "I DO NOT!!" I yell back at him. He then says, "Do to." "Do not!!" We go on like this for a while when we suddenly hear a girlish laugh. We both look (y/n), who is sitting in between us. She is laughing. She has the cutest laugh ever.  "What are you laughing about?" Suga ask her in a harsher than he meant tone. She just smiles as she says, "You guys are just so adorable when you argue. It's like you're arguing but at the same time you are not arguing, it's just so cute. " Me and Suga's face turn bright red. Suga then shouts with a pouty face displayed, "I am not cute!!" (Y/n) just continues laughing at us. Suga continues pouting as he turns to look out the window.

Kris then starts to speak, "You guys have problems. You guys are so adorable." With that he smiles and turns back to focus on the road.

A couple hours of driving later....

We finally arrive at Namjoon's house. Me and the others are greeted at the door by Namjoon's parents. They are very kind. We bow to them in respect and apologize for not letting them know ahead of time. They let us in and we wait for the rest to show up. The rest soon show up and this is where our quest begins.